Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Winter in MN that won't quit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRic
    commented on 's reply
    I am tired of it too . I hope we don`t get anymore heavy snowfalls or bad weather .

• mrteddyprincess
    commented on 's reply
    The "Midwest" is a very big place and your part of the "Midwest" is very different than mine in Central IN. We get little breaks from winter that include 55-60 F moments in January and February. If it ever got that hot in January in MN you guys would be swimming in ice holes to get relief from the heat. :-) I don't think I would do well in MN. You're a hardy bunch all right.

• andy.wpg
    replied
    Originally posted by Backroadmeats View Post
    We are supposed the get another 7-9 inches of snow tomorrow with more through the weekend. I was cutting wood today and in the woods the snow is thigh deep.. this is getting ridiculous!!
    I’m about done with the winter too. I clearly remember the weather guessers saying it was going to be a warmer than average winter too!

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Good to hear. Spinaker Especially with the snow. Be safe my friend.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I would love to make a stop Skip! But I think it might be better to keep heading north! Next time! Skip

• Skip
    commented on 's reply
    Drive carefully.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Hahahaha, I upgraded at the rental spot when I got down here. Back in a pick up and it feels sooooo good. Steve B

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    I love the snow. Just don't like the extreme cold. I'm good to around 10*. That's it.

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Come on. You know how much you love driving in the snow in a TINY LITTLE COROLLA.

• Spinaker
    replied
    The snow is falling! We have about 7 inches so far in NW Iowa. I am heading back home to the land of Tonka, this afternoon. Should be an interesting drive. Honestly, I love a good drive in the snow! I would rather have snow and cold, rather than no snow and cold. Because in Minnesota........YOU ALWAYS KNOW THE COLD WILL BE THERE!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I am with you!

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    I'm with you. I tell people when the last of the snow melts I'm ready for it to start back again.

• FireMan
    replied
    It was a balmy -1 here this morn. Yup, the snow is a comin. As I said awhile back, we’re gettin a good winter whuppin this year. I guess I’m one of those odd guys, cheerful & happy. I love winter.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    I could never live up north - just too darn cold.

Leave a comment:

• NapMaster
    replied
    Ya'll be careful up there, especially driving. Keep a jug of maple syrup in your car for emergency rations.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}