Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

What Do You Think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    And there you go. I just knew Ahumadora would come through for us.

• texastweeter
    commented on 's reply
    Ahumadora serve with an apple in its mouth?

• Ahumadora
    commented on 's reply
    Nah too heavy for a Spit. I would use a ragged out CAT D8 to dig a big hole then set it on fire in the ppit. After all the fire is out and 30 tons of steel is piping hot toss the Rhino on and cover with Mesquite n dirt. leave it for a day

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    White rhino, white wine. Black rhino, Cabernet.

• Steve R.
    replied
    I'm imagining Ahumadora rigging up a rotisserie in preparation for an epic cooking class.

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    replied
    I'm sure Francis Malman has a plan. And a thing to tie it up by a campfire.

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    commented on 's reply
    Whatever you'd use on horse.

• Dick Anderson
    replied
    Maybe if it was on sale

Leave a comment:

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    This is the way to go for sure. I did notice that you would use a 22' "foot" kettle.

• jecucolo
    replied
    It taste like chicken so I would dry brine it, mix up 2000 tablespoon of flour, 2000 tablespoons of baking powder, 1000 teaspoons of table salt, mix it in a plastic bag ( I’d use the plastic bag mattress’s come in), shake off excess flour, use the vortex on your modified 22’ kettle, brush oil about half way through around hour 50 and then just sauce with good buffalo sauce. I know it’s rhino but as I said it taste like chicken and it will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Timbo54
    replied
    Spatchrhino or butterflying would be ideal in a Imu wrapped in banana leaves. Simple seasoning with Dalmatian rub or BBBR should bring out true flavors after 24 plus hours of roasting. Those of you so inclined please post pics.
    Last edited by Timbo54; February 19, 2019, 01:11 AM. Reason: I'm lost as far as a wine pairing.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Cuz it’s pink, a guy told me.

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    I think you'll have to kill it first, and the .22 ain't going to git her done.

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    Shoulder

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    I wasn't aware the definition of 'cringe' was to walk funny.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}