Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emailing cooks and pictures to others.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emailing cooks and pictures to others.

I am trying to figure out the best way to send pictures and cooks to others maybe not a member. Is this possible?

Guy

Guy, Do you mean from the forum? Stuff you post? Stuff we post?

Comment

Like Jon said Guy we need just a little more info. If you're trying to share pics that are in The Pit the recipient will have to be a member.

Comment

OK that is what I needed to know. This person was not a member. Can hardly cook at all. LOL Not a problem on my end. Thanks,

Guy

Comment

Pit Boss Guy It is really easy to copy and article and paste it to a word document, save it and then attach the file to an email. I copy recipes from AR all the time and also from the pit for my own use all the time.

Comment

Guy sorry I thought you were asking if it was possible for a non member to view something in The Pit.

I have no problem if you copy a photo/recipe and send it to a friend, just please make sure you have the member's permission to share outside the forum.

Comment

• Guy
              Guy commented
              Editing a comment
              Boss no can do. I told him to join. I am not going to be their gopher. They can more than afford it. This particular one is a waste of time. Folks need to pay their way. Just my opinion and a fact in my opinion. LOL

• #6.1

Guy commented
              [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]February 17th, 2015, 07:38 PM[/COLOR]

Boss no can do. I told him to join. I am not going to be their gopher. They can more than afford it. This particular one is a waste of time. Folks need to pay their way. Just my opinion and a fact in my opinion. LOL
            Guy, that is great and the way I would have done it.

Comment

• David Parrish
              David Parrish commented
              Editing a comment
              You said it Gents. Let's get these folks signed up so they can hang out and learn with the rest of us.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis