Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

need some prayers and moral support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willy
    replied
    You have my best wished, Karon.

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Best wishes go with you, Karon Adams !

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Good luck!

• jgg85234
    replied
    Hope you both are on the road to getting better soon. It really sucks to be at less than 100%. I'll keep you in my prayers too.

I think that everyone I know locally praying for me last week made the tooth pulling go a lot easier.

I get to have some crumbled up sausage and some scrambled eggs for dinner tonight. Not quite a steak, but it is protein. That's provided the dentist says I'm doing OK when I see him this afternoon.

Best regards,
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• Karon Adams
    replied
    Thank you ALL so very much. I feel very...well,, cherished in all your prayers. Thank You. This has been an issue for me for several years but, only in the last few months has it really become BAD. after I broke my back, it left me be for a while but recently it has awakened. I refer to it as Iago. a character who seems to be reliable, supportive and dependable but which instead, is secretly plotting to ruin your life.

We've known for a bit that the Y needed another repair surgery. this will actually be his third hernia surgery, after his cancer surgery which was the cause of the hernia. I hate dumping on all of you. It's not your responsibility to hold us up. but, I know I have been remiss on the board lately and not posting cooking pics or tips or anything and, well, I felt like I owed you guys an explanation.

We love you all very much.

One thing we did do is sausage. the Y has gotten into sausage. he made breakfast and Italian sausage Sunday. After several years of experimentation, we have settled on only one tomato we need grow. Amish Paste. meaty as a paste tomato should be, but they are the size of a softball. they are great for slicing, making sauce or tossing into salads. so, we're cooking up some tomato sauce and with our Italian sausage, we're going to make Bolognese.

anyway, I love you guys so much, and I thank you all very much!

Leave a comment:

• AmosMoses01
    replied
    Praying for you both as well. May God's peace and healing be manifest on you both!

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    My girlfriend went through hell dealing with Superior Mesenteric Artery (SMA) Syndrome. After years and a major surgery she finally overcame, and recovered. I hope you can do the same, Karon. I wish your husband well too.

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Well-wishes for you and X from another continent.

Leave a comment:

• Bogy
    replied
    Both of you are in my prayers, as well as the medical professionals who are treating you.

Leave a comment:

• Kori
    replied
    I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• tpobst
    replied
    Praying for you and your family

Leave a comment:

• Bob's BBQ
    replied
    Prayers to you both. Hoping you both are feeling better soon.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    I add my well wishes and prayers to the rest of our little community, strength in numbers!

Leave a comment:

• Keiferr
    replied
    Prayers for health for both of you

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Comin' right up.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Meat-Up in Memphis