Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Another One Bites the Dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locotech
    replied
    Sorry to hear the news Jake. We're only 3 months down the road from having to put our beloved Dimebag down, he was 13 and blind, had diabetes, which was getting harder to control. I feel your pain.

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    replied
    Sorry for your loss - we had one a few months back. Now you need to head down to one of the local shelters and find yourself something that looks like a pit bull (most of them do). Take that doggie home and feed it well - in memory of those who have gone before! Loyal and true - 100%.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Sniff. Sucks.

Leave a comment:

• FishTalesNC
    replied
    Ugh, that just sucks, hang in there. My mom always had a print hanging in our house that said "Be the person your dog thinks you are", so strive for that because Boy will be waiting for you!

Leave a comment:

• Hulagn1971
    replied
    I am very, very sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    replied
    Sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Peace to you brother.

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    replied
    Been there and done that, just as you described, and I will always have fond memories of Greta the GSD.

Leave a comment:

• JakeT
    replied
    Well said everyone, thank you all

Leave a comment:

• Karon Adams
    replied
    I'm sorry, my Dear. Dogs are the souls we wish we could be.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    What a beautiful dog. Sorry for your loss, Jake.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• W.A.
    replied
    I had to put 2 down last year. Sucks

Leave a comment:

• customtrim
    replied
    You can take comfort in knowing that he is no longer suffering . His life's main goal was to make you and your wife happy and you returned the favor by stopping his pain and suffering. I have a herd on the other side of that bridge waiting and while the 2 I have now are still here they get brisket a couple times a year, I figure it is a small token for what they give me

Leave a comment:

• richinlbrg
    replied
    So sorry Jake. Tough days, and the house isn't the same. What a beauty!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Sorry for your loss. But I wanna go to Rainbow Bridge too

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}