Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Ribs Amazon Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing Ribs Amazon Link

If i have placed items on my wishlist at amazon prior to knowing about the amazing ribs amazon link, can I just use the link and then purchase from my wishlist or do I need to use the link and find them again directly with an amazon search?

Good question. I would go through the tiny URL, then log into your account.

Comment

Dr ROK, I've forwarded this to Meathead to see if he can explain better if the link is retro active in this manner. Sometimes I've forgotten and accessed Amazon through the link and re-added my items to the cart. This could be a pain though if you have a lot.
      Last edited by Huskee; January 4, 2015, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure, but I don't think we'll get credit for the items in you wishlist.

Comment

Ok, I only have a few items on the list, so I'll just remove them and then use the link to add them back to my wishlist. Do you think that will work or will I need to just use the link to find them and purchase them at that time?

Comment

• _Keith
            _Keith commented
            Editing a comment
            As I noted below, you should be able to keep them on your wishlist, then later when you want to buy, use the link from here to get to Amazon and purchase them from your list.

Having implemented something similar for a former employer, here's my understanding:
          When you go to Amazon via the Amazing Ribs link, Amazon notes that fact for the duration of that session. So if you go leave the page and go back via another link Amazing Ribs doesn't get credit. When you add an item to your wish list, where you came to Amazon from is not amongst the information that is saved. So if you go to Amazon via Amazing Ribs, then purchase an item from your wishlist, Meathead should get credit. But if you save an item to your wishlist then somebody else buys it for you via your wishlist, he won't. Unless of course they go to Amazon via the Amazing Ribs link.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis