Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Dinner

Fired up 3 turkey roasts using Simon & Garfunkel rub today on my pellet smoker. They turned out spectacular. I even gave a small morsel to the cat and she loved it too.

Thank you Meathead for this website. It is my "go-to" place for everything that goes on the smoker.

What, no pics?!?!

Comment

If you can't picture a cat chewing on a protein, that is your problem.

Comment

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        There you go again

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        HAHAHA!! RIDICULOUS

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I dream big. It's lions snacking on zebras when I close my eyes.

I agree 100% about the turkey recipe and the site. I have not had one fail since I found this treasure trove of information. Merry Christmas to Meathead and your crew. Heres a photo of my turkey, hope that makes your mouth water. By the way, I made the most outstanding stock from the bones. Win win!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

I joined the Pitmaster Club because I love AmazingRibs.com! And I found AR because my kids gave me a smoker for my birthday, and I am VERY conscious of my duty to not dishonor the cow/hog/chicken in my cooking endeavors. Anyway, the centerpiece of Christmas dinner was a 4 pound boneless rib roast, dry brined (my first time!) 24 hr ahead, with Mrs O'Leary's Cow Crust, 3 hrs in my BBQ Pro gas vertical smoker with just one foil packet of cherry chips at the start, then lid-open wide open throttle grill sear for 5 min a side just like Dr. Goldwyn ordered. Only glitch was some carryover cooking that went on while behind-schedule side dishes held up the show. That probably cost me my red interior. Otherwise, my family went nuts for it!! Thanks to AR for making me admired by men, wanted by women, and a hero to children.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis