Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A BIG Thank You!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A BIG Thank You!!!

I want to thank Amazing Ribs and the community here for a great weekend of cooking! I recently got the Kamado Joe Big Joe and joined The Pit and used the recipes and techniques from here to pull off the BEST ham and the BEST turkey I have ever cooked. I just followed the guidelines here and made a little tweak here and there to suite my audience and BAM, instant rock star! I look forward to trying some more things out and perhaps developing some of my own. Merry Christmas to all of you.

sb I'm happy for your success! Cant wait to hear what you come up with. Looking forward to seeing some pics of you amazing meals.

Comment

Merry Christmas, glad everything was great, mine was as well.

Comment

So happy to hear it! There are uncountable good people here. It's nice to hear back that your cook went so well. Merry Christmas and hope to see more of you.

Comment

Happy for you SB!!

Comment

Love it! Happy holidays!

Comment

I'm with you SB. It's an amazing place here. I've cooked my first every Turkey and Boston Butts and following the articles here they were great. I then joined the Pit. I've been on vacation for about a week and can't wait to get back home and try something new. Even when I've messed up, the food was still great (in fact my wife didn't know I had over-cooked because it still tasted so good...she loves smoked food).

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis