Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure who to send this to...typo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure who to send this to...typo??

On a recent email I got from AR it says "If you're doing turkey for the big holiday and you haven't applied my tips and techniques, read the comments from people who have at the bottom of my page with the Ultimate Turkey recipe. It works indoors or out. The picture above was taken by Adam Page of his spatchcocked bird."

but the picture clearly says "By Adam Payne" I am guessing it is a typo... and given Meathead's penchant for correct attribution of creative works I am guessing he would like to get it fixed in the AR text...

Frac, I've forwarded this to Meathead. Now that the newsletter is sent out there's little he can do, but for archiving purposes he can address it if he has time.

Thank you!

Comment

Thanks! I clearly made a typo. I can correct typos on the site, and try to clean them up whenever I find them, but alas, it is too late to fix typos in the email once it has flown. Sigh. And don't look any harder, there are others...

Comment

Thought you'd want to know. I am making a couple fatties tomorrow for a breakfast, smoking a crown roast for Christmas, brisket and ribs for Boxing Day, prime rib for new years... this site has changed the way we eat...

Also, heading to Adam Perry Lang's restaurants in New York and London based on what I learned here. You may say the cost of the Pitmaster membership is not much...that is true.... it is just what i DO with all that info that is expensive!

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          HAHAHAHAHA, very well put my friend

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed as well! All these time and money saving tips, techniques and recipes makes me cook more and spend more on my hobby, and my pants have started shrinking....mixed emotions now that I think of it.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      Rubs Promo
      Meat-Up in Memphis