Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Keep sending that warm Texas air!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smarkley
    replied
    Ya... I have 3 babybacks I will probably get out this weekend... yummmmmmm!

Leave a comment:

• cdd315
    replied
    Originally posted by smarkley View Post
    Curtis, Yeah we got it too... it is 11 pm here and it is 55 deg F... in December! That is unheard of! I think it is El Nino this year so we might see a lot of it.
    It's crazy for December. I hope El Nino and his brother stick around for the next couple months It's 12am, overcast and still melting. The down spouts are still running water. Forecast looks nice for the next couple days .. guess I better stock up on some charcoal .. and meat LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    replied
    Curtis, Yeah we got it too... it is 11 pm here and it is 55 deg F... in December! That is unheard of! I think it is El Nino this year so we might see a lot of it.

Leave a comment:

• cdd315
    started a topic Keep sending that warm Texas air!!

Keep sending that warm Texas air!!

Oh man this warm trend is killing me We hit +5 C today (41F) and it's been like that for the last few days. A couple more and the snow will have melted enough to take my bike out for a rip!!

I've been cooking up a storm though (sorry no pics), I did a brisket just last Saturday. Chicken breasts on Sunday, smoked pork loin Monday, ribeye's yesterday and today, even with all the food in the fridge I decided to smoke some blade steaks and make beef barley soup with the 2 cups of left over brisket au jus. Now I'm running out of coal Haven't decided what I'm cooking tomorrow .. gotta go check the freezer.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}