Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

How do I cancel my account and receive a refund?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    For future reference, any member who wishes to cancel may do so using the Cancel My Membership link at the bottom of every page here in The Pit. (Scroll down and check, it's there!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	cancel.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	253.0 KB
ID:	374317

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Yep

Leave a comment:

• Max Good
    replied
    I hear ya brother. But remember... one door closes, another opens. Come back when you can and good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Hope to see ya' back again, soon, like...

Leave a comment:

• kmhfive
    replied
    We all get forced to make hard choices! Come back soon!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    bruindodger102, noooo, don't go man. Just maybe you can hang in there. Think of it as 2$ a month. You are valued here. Plus you have a cool name!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    We received your cancellation request Thursday and your refund has been issued. It may take a while to show the refund to your account, depending on what card you used.. but rest assure it's been handled for you. We're sorry to see you go!

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    bruindodger102 - did you check out this thread?

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...lub-membership

Let us know if you still need assistance. And please come back soon!

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    replied
    Might want to send a private message to Huskee . I'm sure he can help you out.

Leave a comment:

• bruindodger102
    started a topic How do I cancel my account and receive a refund?

How do I cancel my account and receive a refund?

I was recently charged for a membership renewal. However, I wish to cancel and receive a refund as I am not able to afford a new membership at this time and rarely visit this site. I filled out the cancellation form last week but have not received any response and am unsure if they have received my message. The website says that we can receive a 100% refund if we cancel within 90 days of paying and I did not authorize an auto-renewal. Can anyone provide me with some assistance? This is a great site... I just can't afford it at this time. Thank you.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}