Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Documentary Film "BARBECUE"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Documentary Film "BARBECUE"

In this month’s issue of National Barbecue News, the National Barbecue Association is raving about a documentary called “BARBECUE.” They say, Your crew here at the National Barbecue News has had the opportunity to view this full length feature documentary and we highly suggest you take the time to see it. We always knew that barbecue was a way of life for much of the modern world, but this film brings a whole new meaning to the term barbecue. We honestly think this may be the best barbecue film that has ever been made.

It is 101 minutes long. Here is a link to how to order it and to a preview of the film:

https://www.barbecuefilm.com/

Click on "Watch it now" at the bottom of the screen, then "watch it now on...," then chose what to watch it on. I chose Google Play. Click on the arrow on the screen. It is a 1.23 minute preview, or trailer as they call it.

My wife Kate and I just rented it on Amazon. It costs $4.99 to rent for 14 days.

Trailer looks great. This is a point I have been making for years. BBQ is international. It is NOT NOT NOT just American and low and slow and big steel tubes. Can't wait!

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      And further, it may just be the key to world peace!

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      I could get behind that! EdF

• Karon Adams
      Karon Adams commented
      Editing a comment
      well, meat on fire. most primal thing in the world. figuring out how to make the inedible delicious, second most primal.

EdF, World peace! Wow! I love you man. BBQ, far out!

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Never happen. The vinegar peolpe will never work with the tomato base folks. :0

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      @HawkerXP: LOL!

Hey @Fireman: Groovy Baby! ;-)

• Karon Adams
      Karon Adams commented
      Editing a comment
      much as I love vinegar, the vinegar fanatics need to learn you CAN have too much of a good thing.

Looks good! I'll definitely watch that.

Comment

Looks very interestin'!
      I'll likely buy it.

Comment

I truly believe Great Food, namely Barbeque is what the world needs to bring us all together.

Comment

Looks great! I once knew an Afghan who fought against the Russians.

Comment

Inspiring!

Comment

Been raining all weekend in my parts, so this morning I threw on a crockpot full of red beans and hocks. Just got done watching this. Pretty dang good! I was especially impressed with the Japanese charcoal maker. Man, those things sounded like glass sticks when they were carbonized! Real good.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis