Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

This summer's 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis IS OFFICIALLY RESCHEDULED FOR March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info here!
See more
See less

Another theft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locotech
    replied
    Maybe, when you shut your cooker down for the night. Wrap it in electric fence, Surprise!!!

Leave a comment:

• Karon Adams
    replied
    guys, put up a hive of bees. even a dummy hive, at night, you can't tell the difference. you can reason with a person, even, if you must shoot a dog (or better, drug him) but, there's no arguing with a bunch of bugs. and most folks don't know enough about bees to know that they won't come out at night. so, if there's a hive nearby, they won't come near.

Leave a comment:

• richinlbrg
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, FlaBouy , and well said!

• FlaBouy
    replied
    Sadly, this is why I think we are failing as a country... No respect left for much of anything in this country these days. People need to get back to porch sittin and meeting their neighbors. I am not indignant to this.. I served my time out in the worst parts of this planet in the in defense of a free country. I am saddened by how some choose to take advantage of the freedoms that those better than I sacrificed everything for.

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    A Short Rope and a Long Drop solves Many Problems! Absolutely Cures Recitvism! Frees Up Jail Cells! Reduces the Number of Good Boys That Go Bad❓
    If the SOB Was Any Good He Wouldn't Have His Grub Hooks on Others Property! IMHOP!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• richinlbrg
    commented on 's reply
    Based on my experience in Corporate thefts, my opinion is that if people put as much mental muscle into their job as they did their criminal behavior, they'd be better off. But it might take a bit longer, but then again, they'd not have to spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulder.

• Huskee
    replied
    Robbery is the quickest payout compared to legit hard work. Criminals are like animals- take what you need, survival of the fittest. Sad & distressing.

Leave a comment:

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Well, unlike in Batman movies or "The Usual Suspects", the criminal mind at this level tends not to be the brightest bulb in the package.

• richinlbrg
    replied
    And another one in Leesburg, VA.

ResQ BBQ had their trailer stolen this weekend...

"I need some help please, someone decided to steal our Smoker Trailer Saturday night. If you see it or remember seeing it being towed by a non ResQ vehicle, please let me know. Thanks"

Unfortunately, it is all black; no real distinguishing markings that I remember. I loved seeing it going through town. Have meant to get a pic of their truck. A nice pig pic saying "I love butts and I cannot lie."

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    JCGrill insert "rim shot" here.

• JCGrill
    commented on 's reply
    Officer, I think he tripped and fell when he was trying to run away from us.

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Ditto!

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Go to all that trouble for a couple of bucks? And what happens if the scrapyard questions the delivery, plus all the work to turn it into scrap? I just can't wrap my head around these heists.

• kmhfive
    commented on 's reply
    EdF. I was coming to the same conclusion. I'm afraid even if they find the cooker, it's going to be so out of shape it would take a month before it was cooking right again. 😔

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    Hate to say it, but they're probably thinking to sell the metal to a scrapyard. An easy fence.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

This summer's 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis IS OFFICIALLY RESCHEDULED FOR March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info here!
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Meat-Up in Memphis