Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Weather, might be wet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CurlingDog
    replied
    should be in the mid twenties and chance of snow flurries for tomorrow's roasting of the bird. 1.5 hours on the smoke, then up to 325 for about an hour and a half until i'm at 160 or so in the meat of the thigh. grill is clean, the hopper is full, the bird is bath and will be rub with care soon after i get home tonight. Happy Turkeyday everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    ditto on the iphone pics. Get us some!

Best to you.

Leave a comment:

• The Burn
    replied
    Godspeed and all that. Saw in another thread that you were in Philly. I live out in West Chester and we "fled" early on our Thanksgiving journey north to stay ahead of the snow today. How's the weather treating you?

By the way, all of my BBQ photos on here are taken with my iPhone, so I expect to see some great shots from you.

Leave a comment:

• (umamidadi)
    replied
    Thanks Jerod hope to change your mind about the PBC

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Go get 'em and kick some butt!

Leave a comment:

• (umamidadi)
    started a topic Bad Weather, might be wet

Bad Weather, might be wet

I got all the ingredients and tools. Several dry runs and a pork butt as suggested by Huskee. Worst case I gotta put my smoker under an awning because they are predicting wet weather, could care less after seeing real time temps and now have thermopen. I am gonna do this thing, will take pics but only have iPhone to work with. Thanks to everyone here for not only the inspiration but also making me feel like I could do it! Again you guys are the best, and best luck to all the men with SWNB situations that are going up against traditional turkey's, best of luck!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis