Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

This summer's 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis IS OFFICIALLY RESCHEDULED FOR March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info here!
See more
See less

Share the music

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    I went out to do some farm work, plugged in the ear buds and turned on Doublewide. All I can say is thank you to Panhead John for pointing me in that direction. And I have never weeded the corn so fast!

new2smoking Everything seems fine. Hay loves the heat, as do the corn, tomatoes, bell peppers, squash and cucumbers. The apples, not so much. Many of them are sunburned, but that is from the several day of extreme heat we had last month. Or the month before. All I know is it's hot!

• new2smoking
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! 106° is hot. Crops ok?
    Last edited by new2smoking; Yesterday, 11:15 PM.

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    Listening to this on YT while it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0vbNQ9eCVk

Posted this in the wrong place, so moved it. Album has already downloaded, will be listening to it later this evening when it cools down enough to go outside. (Still 106F)

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    Don't have Doublewide, but it's now downloading.

• Panhead John
    replied
    I agree! I love those guys and got to see them live a few times back in the 90’s. Here’s what I got on my iTunes. If you don’t have “Double Wide and Live” ya really ought to get it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    SCOTS is the bomb! I have a couple of their albums on my iPhone.

• Panhead John
    replied
    I just heard this on Pandora and it reminded me I just had to share this. I absolutely love SCOTS and Mary can really sing! She should have sung on more of their songs. I am building a beer can and chicken box fort in her honor. This is a killer song.

Last edited by Panhead John; Yesterday, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Never tire hearin this,

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    One day we went to Santa Rosa, CA and spent the night at the Hotel La Rose. We had no idea The Guess Who was playing in a small club near the hotel. What a treat!

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    Country, overalls, brogan shoes, and not getting a haircut...I guess I'm a tramp.

Although, truth be told, I wear my Alaskan sneakers more than I do my brogans.

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    RRHOF lost its relevance a long time ago.

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    👍👍👍 💪

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Where th How How How How Ah How done comed from:

Last edited by Mr. Bones; July 29, 2021, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Nice car, but she drives it on the wrong side.

• Troutman
    replied
    Can you believe the vinyl LP for Weasels is selling for $30 bucks on Amazon? My 500+ album collection might have a few gems in it...hmmmm

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

This summer's 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis IS OFFICIALLY RESCHEDULED FOR March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info here!
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Meat-Up in Memphis