Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share the music

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneak sharin Volume One (BASICS) of th "Fender Stratocaster Owner's Manual"

Always have had a Very Special Place fer this song, in my heart, an soul...

Yeah. It's Dat Good.

(I've always thought that this was a Fantastic Example of Jimi's prowess, slidin round alla them Motown chords, an stitchin it all together with some of th most Heavenly notes that I've yet to ever hear bein issued from a Strat, or any other guitfiddle, fwiw.)
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 15, 2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• radshop
      radshop commented
      Editing a comment
      And the crowd goes... to sleep?
      Thanks for sharing - that was recorded better than a lot of the live-for-TV stuff back in that day. His subtlety on that strat really comes through. And man his fingers are so freakin long!

R.I.P. Mr. Ocasek
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1JnQfKIFERU

Comment

I may have posted this before but you need more of this in your life. Trust me

Comment

• ssandy_561
        ssandy_561 commented
        Editing a comment
        Saw this tour while I was in college. Primus was the opening band. One of the most diverse crowds I’ve ever been in for a concert.

So you want to be a drummer in a metal band (well I did). This is the physical ability/stamina you will need

As a public service announcement, NSFW for language but it’s metal so you probably knew that already and still clicked it anyway

Comment

panteracfh3 I’ll see your Slipknot drummer and raise you a Dave Lambardo!

Comment

• panteracfh3
          panteracfh3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lombardo was a big influence to be when I was learning to play drums. Not a lot of wasted energy with Dave

One of my guilty pleasures:

Comment

I'm still amazed these guys got together to bang out some tunes:

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, that there was a Killer Combination of Amazin Talent, No Doubt, Brother!
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; September 28, 2019, 10:28 AM.

I started listening to classical when I was studying and now I almost always listen to it when I am prepping food in the kitchen, be it BBQ or anything else. It just helps me concentrate and settle down. And it is tough to beat Chopin.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
            ComfortablyNumb commented
            Editing a comment
            Chopin whist choppin', eh? ;-)

Joey Cape from Lagwagon and Tony Sly (RIP) from No Use for a Name released an acoustic album. I think it's all Lagwagon covers but it's great stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XbbZRszwYY&t=707s

Comment

Bein's how it's a Holiday, today...

Comment

Craigar got me thinking about my favorite Wilburys song - Tweeter and the Monkey Man. And I like the candid clips in this video. I read that Petty and Dylan both collaborated on most of the lyrics, but there's some lines in there that you just know Bob wrote. Like how can such an awkward line work so well in a song when he says "Jan had told him many times it was you to me who taught, in Jersey anything's legal as long as you don't get caught." That's a Zimmy.

Comment

This gave me goosebumps. What an outstanding performance. I loved the whole thing but the vocals from the 2 Jamaican performers blew me away!
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph1G...layer_embedded

Comment

• pkadare
                  pkadare commented
                  Editing a comment
                  An around the world version of The Weight featuring Robbie Robertson and a bunch of other performers.

• radshop
                  radshop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for sharing - that was really cool.

• ssandy_561
                  ssandy_561 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There are a lot of “Around the World” versions of songs. I love watching them on YouTube.

Teddybears - Punkrocker (feat. Iggy Pop) [Official Video]

Games People Play - Nathan Abshire and The Balfa Brothers

Stray Cats - Rock this town LIVE

The Pogues - Dirty old town, live 2012

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very cool Stray cats, I've seen em, an Brian Setzer multiple times; he (they) have never disappointed...

• Elton's BBQ
                  Elton's BBQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mr. Bones now that was cool to hear Brother.. What pic was it? timestamp in video?

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Elton's BBQ Alla them lil boy's is me, an I am alla them...it looks jus like th family snaps from my childhood... Nice trip down Memory Lane, many thanks, Brother!

Redfoo - Juicy Wiggle (Official Video)

Creep - Vintage Postmodern Jukebox Radiohead Cover ft. Haley Reinhart

Last edited by Elton's BBQ; September 21, 2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

J Geils Band - So Good from Monkey Island. Spinning at home. Recording sound quality might suck.

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
                    Elton's BBQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    J. Geils band is cool!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                Rubs Promo
                Meat-Up in Memphis