Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share the music

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An ol country standard: Better versions are aplenty, but this one deserves a play. now an again...

Comment

V 1.0: DamFine Sez I...

Newer take, likeys it okay, here... Ain't th same, though... Mebbe Jus even Better

Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 18, 2021, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        Two greats, the past and the future.

Bill Kreutzmann has put together a band Billy and the Kids tasking Billy Strings filling Jerry's shoes. Here's a clip from a Red Rocks concert. Richard Chrz might enjoy this one.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        Can’t wait to watch. Great music coming to me for sure. I love Billy Strings, and of course Bill Kreutzmann

• ComfortablyNumb
        Editing a comment
        Richard Chrz If you like the Dead and Billy Strings, there is a lot out there. Not just Red Rocks, but Hawaii as well. Just ask and I'll link you to it.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        I've always enjoyed many th hits Th Dead played fer us...never felt compelled to follow em all over th country in a Microbus...
        Ever since my Self-Imposed Moratorium on all psychedelic an hallucinogenic substances, back durin th Reagan Administration, I've never seen me no reason to go out, an see em, Live
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 18, 2021, 02:33 PM.

Have never heard of this band before, but circumstances led to this discovery. What's new to one person may be old hat to someone else. Is this group familiar to any of you?

THE FABULOUS POODLES

Said to have toured with Meat Loaf, Sha Na Na, and Tom Petty back in the day...

Comment

The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Rock This Town HD (Live)

Comment

youtube_share;VGf9PTYyJ4A
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 20, 2021, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Epic Jarhead Jam!!!

Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 20, 2021, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Little banjo Rattlin...
          Don't think I posted it afore, if so; well, then here's yer bonus listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qWy9KYH3to

Comment

I’ve seen this guy on a few other YouTube channels playing and have been impressed with what he’s capable of doing with a guitar. But this…….I have no words.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
              Editing a comment
              If I owned a guitar it would probably be held together with electrical tape like his.

How about some Friday bagpipes rock music?

Comment

WillTravelForFood So you've shown us cellos and bagpipes. Here's some more to add to your ensemble, the harp.

Comment

• WillTravelForFood
                WillTravelForFood commented
                Editing a comment
                oh, I have harp videos to share. And some fancy violin rock concert vids. Figured to share them slowly....

Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
              WillTravelForFood So you've shown us cellos and bagpipes. Here's some more to add to your ensemble, the harp.
              Hadn't seen this artist before; the interview with them is really interesting. Jr olympics, Summa Cum Laude graduates, 3rd degree black belts....

Comment

Petula Clark never lip synced when she sang on television.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    Rubs Promo
                    Meat-Up in Memphis