Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This time, I got smoked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad your OK.. sadly enough I work in a Body shop and I hear it all day. People never learn.

Comment

Good to hear you're OK! That's really all that matters, cars can be replaced.

Comment

Yes indeed glad you are lucky and ok. I too was rear ended while at a full stop by a woman going 35 who never even hit her brakes while on her phone. Bent the bumper down on my truck and exploded the entire front end of her Saturn. I quit riding my motorcycle after 45 years not long after that knowing what would have happened otherwise. We even have no phone use while driving laws here which of course are not enforced which is a shame as the city would be quite rich in fine revenue. Ok - stepping off of soapbox now. Be careful out there folks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        Rubs Promo
        Meat-Up in Memphis