Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Depot charcoal sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Depot charcoal sale?

Just checked out the latest Home depot ad.... 2 18lb bags for $20.. Wasn't it $9.88 for that? For the Memorial day sale. I'm shopping in Chicagoland. What is everyone else getting?

Just picked up 7 dual bags 15 lbs. from Wal Mart for $7.88. Don't see KBB on sale anywhere, odd. Same situation at Lowe's

Comment

• vandy
      vandy commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see any on sale right now in my area, I was at Home Depot Saturday and the had the 2 18 lb bags for 19.98. I got some competition charcoal at Costco about a month ago for 14.99 to the 2 18 lber's now it is back up to 19.99.

I was at Lowe's earlier today because they advertised two 15lb bags of Royal Oak for $8 (while supply lasts). Well, the supply didn't last. They did have several pallets full of KBB 2-packs 18lbs. I'm betting they will go on sale by Wednesday of this week, in advance of the holiday weekend.

Comment

$19.67 for the 2 pack of 18.6 lb around Phoenix. Maybe noone told the buyers that Memorial Day was coming up.

Jim

Comment

My guess is it'll start the this week some time.

Comment

I scoured the weekly ads for HD, Lowe's, and Walmart and no sales yet in CA. Looks like the weekly ads ran through May 24. As others have stated, it looks like the sales will be later in the week (hopefully!)

Comment

The super Wal Mart near me was selling 2 15 lb bags for 18 $ in the outdoor garden/outdoor area, walked to the other side of the store to the grocery Area and found the 2 15 lb bags for $7.88. It saves you money to be a Pit member!

Comment

I check the Home Depot's current ad and it runs through 5/24. So I'm guessing the big sale will start on Thursday or Friday.

Comment

The Home Depot / Lowe's sale starts tomorrow.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                Rubs Promo
                Meat-Up in Memphis