Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You

Wanted to thank Meathead and the entire staff and all volunteers on this webpage and in The Pit. Also want to thank all pit members. While I rarely post I use the page faithfully and monitor techniques and recipes. Additionally, wanted to let you all know that I have referred tons of folks to the page and all have been complimentary. In this day in age being thanked seems to be at a premium and I wanted to get my sincere thanks to you all for your efforts. Looking forward to more good stuff!! Thanks again!

Sweaty Paul

Are you accepting an award?
    Dude,nice intro. I like it. Keep the smoke coming brother. Looking forward hearing from you soon

Comment

Sweaty Paul Nice to know you are out there! Cheers!!!

Comment

Do we call you Sweaty for short. Well anyways, Sweaty, you are geezer by AR standard. Almost around from the big inning. It sounds like you just soak in the cookin wisdom that is flung about, like I do. This really is a unique site. One doesn't have to recognize quality by tromping around in a swamp, you just know it & you are a key part. I have a hard time accepting a "thank you" from a guy who calls himself Sweaty, but I will. Also, Thank You! 🤠 👍

Comment

• Sweaty Paul
          Sweaty Paul commented
          Editing a comment
          I tend to perspire a bit and there were 4 guys named Paul in my med school class. I was nick-named Sweaty Paul. Another guy who worked out a lot was nick-named Bench Press Paul. Anyway, the name stuck. It's a great site glad folks are talented enough to create this and cook and share.

Hope to hear from you more Sweaty Paul. Don't be shy...

Comment

Thanks for the nice words, Sweaty Paul

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis