Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meathead in Crain's Chicago Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meathead in Crain's Chicago Business

Nice article on Meathead in Crain's Chicago Business - online.
    http://www.chicagobusiness.com/article/20141113/ISSUE01/141119983/how-meathead-turned-amazingribs-into-one-of-the-nations-top-bbq-sites?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_ca mpaign=SocialFlow.

Looking mighty kewl my friend!
    Last edited by Smokin'Rick; November 14, 2014, 06:51 PM.

Super cool, thanks for posting.

Comment

Great Article! Thanks for posting this!

Comment

Now the secret is out!

-Alden

Comment

Privileged to be part of Meathead's small cadre.

Comment

Awesome!!!!!

Comment

Smokin Rick you beat me to it! Thanks for posting this. Imma feature it.

Comment

• Smokin'Rick
                Smokin'Rick commented
                Editing a comment
                You're welcome, PB David. Glad I could post a little something for our fellow pitmasters to enjoy. Ha! It's kinda cool that's it's now both "sticky" & "featured".
                Last edited by Smokin'Rick; November 15, 2014, 11:27 AM.

awesome, I try to mention something about the web site every time I hear someone bring up BBq.

Comment

Great to get a little more bio on MH! As others have mentioned I pass along this website to all of my family and friends and give proper credit where credit is due for my recent improvement in grilling and smoking. Heck, I picked up about 15 empty spice jars from Bed, Bath and Beyond and will be giving prepared Memphis Dust (and maybe Simon and Garfunkel rub) for Xmas this year (labeling recipes from amazingribs.com of course). I wish I wasn't a working stiff and could dedicate more time to smoking and grilling, but I guess I won't be bored when I finally retire! Thanks for posting the article!

Comment

• Smokin'Rick
                  Smokin'Rick commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fantastic gift ideas HC! I share the same sentiments and passion for barbecuing, grilling & cooking. Ah! To be living the dream!
                  Last edited by Smokin'Rick; November 15, 2014, 11:42 AM.

Originally posted by HC in SC View Post
                Great to get a little more bio on MH! As others have mentioned I pass along this website to all of my family and friends and give proper credit where credit is due for my recent improvement in grilling and smoking. Heck, I picked up about 15 empty spice jars from Bed, Bath and Beyond and will be giving prepared Memphis Dust (and maybe Simon and Garfunkel rub) for Xmas this year (labeling recipes from amazingribs.com of course). I wish I wasn't a working stiff and could dedicate more time to smoking and grilling, but I guess I won't be bored when I finally retire! Thanks for posting the article!
                If you really want to rock their worlds give them a gift subscription to the Pitmaster Club

Comment

Great post,
                  I find this site addictive

Comment

Great article! Nice to see some more info about the man behind the curtain!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    Rubs Promo
                    Meat-Up in Memphis