Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monthly Cooking Challenge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monthly Cooking Challenge?

What do you guys think about a monthly cooking challenge?
    I'm thinking high level; we could say pork shoulder, everybody does their best pork shoulder or tries some new recipes and shares the recipe and results, the only caveat is it must contain pork shoulder. It could be a main course, pulled or sliced pork, or even a pork and beans recipe. This would really fill up the recipe pages and let us see some creativity.
    With the backgrounds some of us have and a lot of geographic coverage I think we could have some awesome stuff.

Fun... I need a better camera, or at least need to learn to take pictures that arent blurry LOL

Comment

Yes it is fun, But I just took a zero on the one at BBQ-brethren.
      It can be devastating to your ego.

Comment

I really just need an excuse to try new stuff, with the picky family it can be hard to come up with stuff they will eat.

Comment

If you guys ant to run with this I have no issues with it. Send me your ideas just so I can make sure they work in the spirit of The Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis