Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking in from Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in from Singapore

Well....I am in Amsterdam now but this is about the long weekend. Click image for larger version

Name:	large_2016-10-16_23_01_15.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	27492

Cool pics, thanks for sharing. I feel part like I went on vacation, and part like I watched an episode of Rick Steves' Asia on PBS.

Comment

Wow, that was great Frac. I hope you had as great a time as it looked. Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marauderer View Post
        Wow, that was great Frac. I hope you had as great a time as it looked. Thanks for sharing!!
        It was awesome. But Amsterdam is even better. Then Kazakhstan, Abu Dhabi and home!

Comment

Looks awesome, especially that floating pooly thing. Just talked to my cousin yesterday, she is pretty nervous about moving to Abu Dhabi next month where her husband just got stationed.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            Looks awesome, especially that floating pooly thing. Just talked to my cousin yesterday, she is pretty nervous about moving to Abu Dhabi next month where her husband just got stationed.

No reason to be nervous about Abu Dhabi. It is pretty civilized. A bit hot, but plenty to do and interesting.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            Rubs Promo
            Meat-Up in Memphis