Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you noticed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you noticed?

Have you noticed the cannibel pig eating ribs? LOL!

That's the picture that pops up when I link the amazing ribs website to Facebook.

Aren't pigs inherently cannibelistic though?

The new amazing ribs slogan, "So good, a pig will eat itself"

Comment

I remember that when I first found the website.

We raised pigs. They will eat literally anything.

Hunting in south Texas in 2005, the outfitter said they were catching boars and castrating them, so they would have good meat if someone shot one. They took a break while castrating this big one, and they heard some chomping inside the trap, the boar had reached back and was eating the testicle they had just removed. Never compete with a pig on "Impractical Jokers"

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
        the boar had reached back and was eating the testicle they had just removed

I've been hungry.......but not that hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
          they heard some chomping inside the trap, the boar had reached back and was eating the testicle they had just removed.
          Ehggh, on a couple levels.

Comment

I dunno, about 6 days into survival training and 17 lbs down from my starting weight there were a lot of things that were suddenly finding themselves on my dietary list. Luckily I knew the exercise would end in few days and I kept the faith with my original goal of not eating anything i wouldn't normally eat.

Comment

• _John_
              _John_ commented
              Editing a comment
              Funny you say this, we were speculating on the spiciness of our hispanic buddy. We had the order all figured out, fortunately I was too stringy at the time.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis