Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viewing Signatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing Signatures

I am unable to view signatures on posts. I can't see my own, or anyone else's. What do I need to do to change that?

Thanks.

I noticed this too. But when I scroll over the little hand (?) icon at the lower left of your profile section I can see yours, and mine, and anyone else's.

I love my Weber Genesis Silver B, but was horrified to learn that the dial thermometer is 50-60 degrees lower than the actual grate temp. I purchased a Maverick ET-733 based on the advice on this website, and won't go without it now.

I thought I was "so cool" all these years when I was cooking on the B at 325 - 350. It was really 375 - 400+.

--Ed

Comment

They are not visible sig's like other forums, until you scroll over the little light bulb.

Comment

Actually, I think this is cool idea. Keeps from cluttering up space on the actual post. --Ed

Comment

It does. I was on an archery forum where one guy had a sig. a half a page long, not kidding. Everything he had done since birth. Finally they put a line limit.

Comment

I think that icon is the nib of a fountain pen - the old fashioned signature device

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
              Jerod Broussard commented
              Editing a comment
              That makes more sense.

Originally posted by The Burn View Post
            I think that icon is the nib of a fountain pen - the old fashioned signature device
            That's what I thought it was

Comment

Cool, Thanks"

Comment

Welcome to The Pit wbzipf.

Comment

Originally posted by wild bill
                  I have a Master Built Extra Wide Propane and a Traeger Junior Pellet smoker. I have a Charmglow 4 burner propane with a sideburner for looks. 2 Maverick ET-732's, one for each smoker, a Thermopen and an Epica instant pen. I am struggling between the differences a gas smoker were chips and drip pans are used vs a pellet smoker which has neither. I use grill grates to reverse sear and to grill steakhouse burgers.

Growingup in the St. Louis area I prefer Budweiser but have started to drift to Sam Adams after the sale of A-B to InBew. I have more Remingtons than Winchesters, Colts and Kimbers over the plastic double stacks, Browning's, Benelli's and Remingtons for turkeys, ducks and an occasion spirits oh and stray strangers. Yes I do drive Ford Trucks as predicted by the NRA a few years back.

WB are you wanting this added to your Signature? We can help with that if need be. You can add it yourself by following Tip #1 in this thread.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  Rubs Promo
                  Meat-Up in Memphis