Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lynchburg, TN October 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynchburg, TN October 25th

October 25th is the DAY to be in Lynchburg, Tennessee! It's do-or-die day for the teams competing at the Jack! The event starts setting up early next week with vendors setting up and competitors arriving from all over the USA and world. BBQr's Delight will be there for the 15th year in a row! We were the first "outside" the family company to ever be allowed to participate. I've seen quite a few changes since 1999. BBQr's Delight manufactures Jack Daniel's Smoking Pellets out of the used mellowing charcoal from the distillery. It's available in single use size packets, 1 lb. bags and new, Jack Daniel's Pellet Grill Fuel in a 20 lb. bag.

Michael and Ian from Grill Grates and I will be serving up steak bites cooked with Jack Daniel's Pellet Grill Fuel and Pecan Smoked Salsa with chips on Saturday. Also we'll hand out single use size packets of pecan and black walnut along with a recipe card for the salsa and steaks. Until we run out!

If you're in the neighborhood, y'all come on by an say howdy!

Gonna have to get some of this someday >> Jack Daniel's Pellet Grill Fuel in a 20 lb. bag

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis