Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off topic. My latest blog post from Adelaide. Guessing I am traveling more than you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic. My latest blog post from Adelaide. Guessing I am traveling more than you

Trip is 33 days so I split up the blog post.

http://2016spepresident.travellerspoint.com/7/

Hey, Kazakhstan...is Borat back home?

Comment

Borat... sore subject in Kazakhstan.....

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        No doubt. I never saw the movie, but the country had to put out ads negating what he was "representing."

Wow. Traveling to me lately is driving a half hour to Sam's Club to get BBQ supplies.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        3 hours to Dallas to the Children's Hospital is my tops.

I will be 1 hour away next week for work. Make a little extra to help offset the cost of a new alternator on a Yukon XL.

Do you have any idea what passes for barbecuing over here? Sure, they will throw some shrimp on the barbie but the "low and slow" concept hasn't made it to Adelaide. Next stop Singapore.. I like chili crab and satay as well as anybody but I am missing some brisket. They do the Chinese style rubs well enough though...it just isnt the same

Comment

• mgaretz
        mgaretz commented
        Editing a comment
        While you are there, seek out some Roti Paratha. Flat bread but the dough is rolled in thin layers, buttered, another layer etc. Yum.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis