Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Christmas Eve Gift!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GadjetGriller
    Club Member
    • Dec 2015
    • Lubbock tx
    • I have 3 outdoor devices (plus a couple indoor items) Starting with the PBC, Faux Kamado Kooker,(Akorn metal Kamado) & Oklahoma Joe offset grill and smoker. I use the FireBoard WiFi Thermometer. IQ110 (heat control device for akorn) recently acquired a Char-Broil Big Easy TRU-INFRARED 3-in-1 Roaster, Smoker and Grill, I also have A Anova & Joule Sous Vide Wands and The Steakager ( a unit for Dry aging big hunks of meat!)

Christmas Eve Gift!!

A tradition in the Conley past was on Dec 24th we would answer the phone "Christmas Eve Gift!" & of Course on Christmas Day it was "Christmas Gift!" The loser (the one who said Christmas Gift 2nd) had to give up their Desert at that nights Christmas dinner. I always beat my Grandmother! Therefore got 2 pieces of Pumpkin PIE!! Since tomorrow will be very hectic and you folks will be to busy with family and Smoking! I'm gonna Say Christmas Eve Gift now! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and you owe me a piece of Pumpkin pie!! (with lots of Whip-cream of course!!)
  • HawkerXP
    Club Member
    • Jul 2016
    • Virginia
    • 2 Weber Performers, 1 kettle, 1 Smoky Joe and a PBC
      Thermopops
      Dot and Chef Alarm with probes
      Slo n Sear
      Cold beer

Christmas Eve Gift!

No pumpkin pie here, but I owe you a Dutch Apple slice I guess.

Comment

• GadjetGriller
      GadjetGriller commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang Good 2nd choice for Desert!! HawkerXP (in fact 1 in my fridge right now to be done later tonight!!)
  • AZRedneck
    Club Member
    • Sep 2016
    • Arizona. 90 miles from water and 9 miles from hell.
    • Pit Barrel Cooker
      Weber Kettle 22.5
      CharBroil Gasser 5 burners
      3 x Thermapen
      MAV 732
      Anova Sous Vide

Christmas Eve gift!

New Years Beer! Now you all owe me a beer.

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Here ya go!
  • HawkerXP
    Club Member
    • Jul 2016
    • Virginia
    • 2 Weber Performers, 1 kettle, 1 Smoky Joe and a PBC
      Thermopops
      Dot and Chef Alarm with probes
      Slo n Sear
      Cold beer

​ Dogfishhead on the tracks.

Comment

• AZRedneck
      AZRedneck commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't see the pics. But if it's the beer, thanks!

If it's a fish head on railroad tracks, I'll pass. But thanks just the same.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}