Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tipping the butcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tipping the butcher?

OK, so I'm new to buying meat from a butcher shop. Should I tip? If so, how much and how often?

Welcome to The Pit DBoone! Where are you from? I have never heard of tipping a butcher, at least not where I'm from.

Would you mind giving us a bio of yourself back in the Introduce Yourself thread? Whatever you'd lie to share. Much appreciated! Also, when you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Always tip whoever handles your food.

Comment

I gave my butcher a tip.I told him about amazingribs.com to learn how to use his horizontal smoker.

Comment

• Ernest
          Ernest commented
          Editing a comment
          HAHAHAHAHA..........!!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      Rubs Promo
      Meat-Up in Memphis