Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Globetrotting Pitmaster Club Birthday Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 12th here. I'll have to wait until 2019...

Comment

JakeT i assume u got it?

Comment

• grantgallagher
        grantgallagher commented
        Editing a comment
        calling JakeT

• JakeT
        JakeT commented
        Editing a comment
        grantgallagher, yes I got it and due how incredibly busy I have been, my birthday came and went and I didn't even take a photo with it. I'll be photoing with it tomorrow night and will send it to the next guy!...Who's next?

That’s it I’m calling in the FBI. Someone’s in big trouble.....

Comment

December is coming up = 2018 BTW. How do I know if I'm in?

Comment

• JakeT
          JakeT commented
          Editing a comment
          I've got a hat, if you message me your address I can send it off!

Are we supposed to send a reminder that our birthday is coming up, or is someone keeping track?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          If ya PM me yer birthday, or post it here, I'll git ya added to th calendar at th beginnin of this post. Beefchop JGo37

• JGo37
          JGo37 commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr. Bones it's December 3.

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks JGo37 ,

I'll make sure ya git added to th list!

Back last year there were 4 hats in circulation, now it appears there is only 1 . . . Any idea what's happened to the other 3?

Comment

• JGo37
          JGo37 commented
          Editing a comment
          JakeT has one. Who are you referring to?

• johnec00
          johnec00 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not referring to anyone in particular, just wondering what happened to the other three hats. There were 4, and now it appears that the only one left is the one JackeT has. JGo37
          Last edited by johnec00; November 7, 2018, 01:30 PM.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen on the internet... and it's right up my idiot alley. I can think of worse things to spend up to $20 on for shipping I'm not due til slightly before mid July though. Don't feel like being dead specific if that's alright, but it's the same number as chain gas station with more stores on every corner than starbucks in a big city

Comment

• JGo37
          JGo37 commented
          Editing a comment
          If I get the hat, I'm gonna try and figure who is farthest away to send it off too...

Having the PIT birthday hat must have been just too much for some people. Rather than give it up, they've gone into deep deep hiding.

I've gone to SEER training - I can resist and move it on...

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          I've gone to SEER training - I can resist and move it on...
          I've had that distinct pleasure, as well...

June 20th here. Look forward to it!!

Comment

Not to be cheeky but, where are the hats?

Comment

Mr. Bones & tbob4
            Any idea where the hat is? We need to re-group here.

Comment

Spinaker Just an FYI - here's where I purchased 2 of the hats (currently $7.95 each) https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
                fuzzydaddy commented
                Editing a comment
                Spinaker Dave Parrish, Pit Boss at that time, sent me AR patches and I had them sewn on the hats.

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                Perfect, I can get some patches from MH too sow on there. I still wanna find the old hats though. There are some great sigs on there!

• fuzzydaddy
                fuzzydaddy commented
                Editing a comment
                Spinaker totally agree. Those hats are gems! Looking at this thread reminded me that I should share how some of them were sourced. I got 2 hats ready months before they were needed in hopes this would grow and more would be needed.

I've got way too much time on my hands, but I went through this post and traced each of the hats.

Hat #1
              Fuzzydaddy commented that USPS delivered hat #1 to MrMisunderstood on February 1, 2018. Hat #1 has been quiet (in public) since then.

Hat #2
              On November 5, 2018, JakeT commented that he received hat #2 from grantgallagher. Later, JakeT commented: "I've got a hat, if you message me your address I can send it off!" Hat #2 has been quiet (in public) since then.

Hat #3
              SMOG MAN posted that he sent the hat to kmhfive on December 6th, 2017
              On December 9th, Spinaker commented to kmhfive asking if he would send the hat to Skip. (Skip later celebrated with hat #2). Hat #3 has been quiet (in public) since then.

Hat #4
              CurlingDog celebrated with hat #4 on November 18, 2017. Hat #4 has been quiet (in public) since then.

Comment

• JGo37
                JGo37 commented
                Editing a comment
                I sent my address to Jake T for December this year, 12/3, and that conversation died. I would've selfied, posted, and moved it on, askin' Mr. Bones who should get it for Jan.

• Spinaker
                Spinaker commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks! I will try to track them down.

I say we call Homeland Security and ask for the Special Hat Police Unit ... of SHPU .....oh yea and a box of donuts !!!

Comment

they're MISSING?

Comment

• JGo37
                  JGo37 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe we can get the 'Fast Acting Recovery Team' Tracing Squad.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis