Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a point in the right direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a point in the right direction

My phone is being weird. I'm tired not getting anywhere with the internet and am wanting to smoke appetizers. Doing the jalapeno poppers but need: A smoked wings recipe Smoked meatball. (Thinking ground beef chorizo spicy peppers and some cheese) Meatloaf muffins/biscuits/ bite size no celery Help me pit gods.
    Last edited by frijolefrito; October 9, 2014, 05:24 PM.

Here is MH recipe for Buffalo Chicken Wings

http://amazingribs.com/recipes/chick...the_grill.html

MH talks about neat sauces and maybe some meatballs.

http://amazingribs.com/recipes/other_fun_sauces/

I hope this helps.

Comment

Caribbean Wings by Ballistic BBQ.

Hot Wings on the PBC by Noah

Sweet and Spicy Wings by Ballistic BBQ
      Last edited by bep35; October 10, 2014, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Love you guys. Sorry I for some reason didnt see those wings there.

Comment

My best appetizer. We use shrimp http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...Rangoon-236606 Sorry link thing not working.

Comment

• bep35
            bep35 commented
            Editing a comment
            That needs a picture!

• frijolefrito
            frijolefrito commented
            Editing a comment
            I make it thanksgiving. I'll send you a picture when that's done. I haven't had it with crab, only chopped up cooked shrimp.

So I tried the wings sauce with the garlic but wasn't a fan. I've been doing the franks with butter for years and liked it better.

I like the buffalo bluecheese sauce but the blue cheese didn't come through. I'm thinking I made it wrong but still the sauce was great. It reminded me more of this smooth creamy hint of bluecheese.

I made the jalapenos again but this time I made it so they got soft. I like that way better even though some of them spit out half their filling. I think next time I'll do the cut in half method or even roll em in egg an panko and deep fry them puppies.

So I made really easy meatballs on the smoker. I got 80% ground beef cuz I love that fat and than got the kraft chipotle cheese and the kraft jalapeno cheese shredded together. I than took the cheese mixed bacon in it and wrapped the meat around it. I rolled it around in whorchestir sauce sprinkled s+p bam. Smoked it at 300 till medium because i was scared of under cooking. I than got hawaiin rolls and used the bluecheese sauce from earlier as a kinda mayo. It was really good. Mini-slider type suckers.

Sorry I didn't take pictures I was having a crappy day yesterday and UGH. I know sacrilege! Next time I'll add food prone.

I'm thinking of trying the sexy smoked tomato soup. I'm also thinking of something like a tomato carrot cucumber somethign or maybe a brocolli with cheese backed potato soup. I dunno... My wife made this killer turkey chilli that's supposed to be healthy for you but I think the big gob of sour cream added calories.

Comment

Originally posted by frijolefrito View Post
            Sorry I didn't take pictures I was having a crappy day yesterday and UGH. I know sacrilege! Next time I'll add food prone.
            I could tell you that you are the only one in the world that has had that problem but my nose would grow to long. I do know what you mean and also know that you will get some pics in the near future.
            Last edited by Marauderer; October 11, 2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            Rubs Promo
            Meat-Up in Memphis