Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Membership

If I join now will membership expire 1jan

Hunter Welcome to The Pit! If you're here you must have joined! Your membership lasts one year from the date you joined.

Comment

Dave, is there an automated system that will remind us the renew before our membership expires?

Comment

Barry, I think it's an auto-renew

Comment

It's auto-renew and you can cancel at any time. This was the most elegant and cost effective solution.

Comment

• Guy
            Guy commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey boss when did this site start?

• David Parrish
            David Parrish commented
            Editing a comment
            Guy if you mean this forum we went live July 10th, 2014. Pretty impressive growth wouldn't you say?

Originally posted by Pit Boss View Post
          It's auto-renew and you can cancel at any time. This was the most elegant and cost effective solution.
          Great, that is what I wanted to here!

Comment

Having been one of the pioneers of such a system (I wrote code that did this back in the 90s) I have to ask: will we receive a notice that our membership will renew in X number of days or will it just silently do it and leave it up to us to notice the charge on our statements?

This is a very serious question. I can show you examples of memberships that were bought in 1998 and are still rebilling every month for $19.95 because that company does not send out renewal notices.

Comment

This is a very serious question. I can show you examples of memberships that were bought in 1998 and are still rebilling every month for $19.95 because that company does not send out renewal notices.
              If that is a "Jelly of the Month" club, wowzer........cousin Eddie would be proud.

Comment

• Guy
                Guy commented
                Editing a comment
                Jerod, gotta ask who is cousin Eddie?

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            Rubs Promo
            Meat-Up in Memphis