Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Anyone seen the new Wendy's pulled pork BBQ commercial? I just saw it during Monday Night Football. Almost as bad as Arby's brisket sandwich. I'm not sure how these things are cooked....but surely they rank up there with the McRib.

Anyone plan on trying it?

Honestly I almost did but opted for a couple of apples from the fruit market next door. I've not seen the commercial but I'll see if its on youtube. Oh and I get one McRib every time they have em. just sayin

Wendys spot:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7N2q/wendys-p...arbecue-system
    Last edited by Jon Solberg; October 5, 2014, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I've never had a McRib. I'm tempted to get one. I mean, you can sauce anything enough to make it taste good......right?

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a ground pork burger, formed & shaped sort of like ribs. Pickle & onion, some sauce. Really not bad for what it is, an especially nice break from burgers & chicken sandwiches.

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        With the ground pork being mostly tripe and yes, you can sauce the H out of them.

Arby's brisket sandwich really ain't all that bad. I had one after Meathead wrote a favorable review. (Link is to Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/AmazingRibs...31736246906870

Comment

• The Burn
        The Burn commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't know there was a Facebook page. Just liked it.

Kathryn - i think Chris was calling the poster a moron.

• Gunderich_1
        Gunderich_1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I will agree with the Boss. I tried it and was pleasantly surprised. Better than I had at a famous (name not mentioned here) award winner the other night. I need to send them the link on Dr. B's salt video.

• Chriscrna
        Chriscrna commented
        Editing a comment
        Just to clarify....this guy says that MH dropped down many levels and can't be taken seriously anymore. Hahaha.....really? So I called him a moron.

But privately, here amongst my Pit brethren LOL.

So! Is that the reason brisket prices are sky high???? *just wondering*

Comment

Originally posted by Chriscrna View Post
        I've never had a McRib. I'm tempted to get one. I mean, you can sauce anything enough to make it taste good......right?

Amen! I did faux McRibs from leftover baby backs a whole ago. I'll look for that thread.

edit:

http://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/for...and-such/page3

#41 I think
        Last edited by Jon Solberg; October 5, 2014, 07:02 PM.

Comment

I seen the commercial for the brisket sandwich- 'slow smoked over hickory wood for 11hrs(?) 14 hrs(?)' something like that. I found that very interesting. I will have to try since to be honest, I REALLY like their Big Montana sandwich. I think their roast beef is good for being its own unique thing, they're just crazy expensive.

Comment

• FLBuckeye
            FLBuckeye commented
            Editing a comment
            "13 hours"...allegedly. Guess they don't wrap...lol

I just saw the commercial. First of all, nobody holds a pulled pork sammich like they did. HAHAHA!

Comment

Chris, you must be time-travelling. I'll watch Monday Night Football tonight and see if the commercial is there (I wasn't paying close enough attention to the Sunday night game). Football is about the only thing I watch live, i.e., not on a DVR

Comment

LOL yes....I meant Sunday Night Football. I'd had a beverage or two yesterday.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis