Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Carbon Buildup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breadhead
    commented on 's reply
    It never hurts to have some backup inventory...😉

• Breadhead
    commented on 's reply
    fuzzydaddy - Oh my... Your MCS might be totally unleashed.😆 We'll keep track of your cooker count. CandySueQ admits to about 18 cookers, but she says she's lost count.

• Harry
    replied
    At least all your bags are in one place. Mine are stored in several which is why I have multiples that I don't know about, yet.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Steve B My smoker area will also get some outdoor storage so I'll have plenty of space.

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    We all need more space for our "stuff ". Hope you're place in FL has enough for now and for future necessities

• fuzzydaddy
    commented on 's reply
    Breadhead the good news is at the FL house I have room for several more cookers.

• Breadhead
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my... You might get busted.🙈 Just mark the boxes as garage junk/stuff. She won't be to interested in that kind of stuff, maybe.

• Nuke em
    replied
    And a bigger house with all your gadgets and do-dads

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Very limited space means I buy gadgets (tools) that fit nicely in the back of cabinets and drawers. However, we're about to list our TN home for sale, then will move to our home in FL which means I need to gather everything up and tape the boxes to avoid being found out!

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    commented on 's reply
    You have to strike at just the right times... Like right after one of her MAJOR shoe acquisition sessions.😁

• Mitchl
    replied
    I've got my own junior collection accumulating, but you have it mastered.

Leave a comment:

• Edward Hafer
    replied
    Breadhead - I was afraid of that. Probably caused by the wife's permanent moratorium on grill purchases. So really, its her fault.

Leave a comment:

• Nuke em
    replied
    HEY! Yah YOU!! What on God's green earth do you think your doing in MY garage??

Leave a comment:

• Edward Hafer
    replied
    I was wondering where those went...

Leave a comment:

• Breadhead
    replied
    That's definitely a form of MCS. You have a thing for exotic charcoal.👍

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Meat-Up in Memphis