Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

The last 7 days of my life in 2 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GadjetGriller
    commented on 's reply
    Great minds think a like!

• Willy
    replied
    The joys of home ownership...there's always something...

Leave a comment:

• sblair1255
    replied
    Ok I don't mind the $120, but I don't want to pay the $120 just to show up. if I go to home depot and buy a new one, I object to the guy telling me there is a fee to respond. I will pay for installation, but I don't need to pay for some guy to come by and confirm my old one is beyond repair when I have the new one sitting there.

Leave a comment:

• MagWarrior
    replied
    I deal with those water heaters all the time! Bad design! It's either u got too much pressure going through to the burner and fusible link shuts it off or the control goes bad. I hate working on them!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    LOOK OUT!!! He's got the duct tape out. If you cant duct it.........you know the rest .

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    It actually is called just a water heater. My usual smartass comment when someone calls it a hot water heater is "why would you want to heat hot water?"

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Temporary, no. Current, yes.

• Northside Brian
    replied
    Are those repairs up to code?

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. Good job Jerod Broussard .

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Been there, done that, no pics though. It happened before photography was invented. Now for the rest of the work, put in a new one.

Leave a comment:

• GadjetGriller
    replied
    Always thought hot water heater was a dumb name. If its already hot why do you need to heat it?? Shouldn't it just be called a water heater? Glade you were able to figure out the problem with out having to pay some body (would have cut into your meat money)

Leave a comment:

• richinlbrg
    replied
    Sorry to see this!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    You win. All I did this week was slice my finger instead of the bread I was aiming at ...

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Originally posted by RonB View Post
    I feel your pain 'cause I been there and done that....
    Thankfully things weren't worse, worse as in paying someone $120 just to show up with tools.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't have a clue until my hands started touching stuff.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Meat-Up in Memphis