Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mail-Order Meats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mail-Order Meats

I was wondering if any of my fellow Pitmasters have ever tried ordering some of their Q meats on-line? I was specifically looking for brisket because where I am I have no butcher to use and the only packers I can find at my local stores are "Select" or ungraded. I can get flats in "Choice" but would like the whole packer. I know there are vendors available on the web but I'm one who likes to hear experiences from those who have had both good and bad experiences with the process so I can make an educated decision.....well as educated a decision as an uneducated Redneck like myself can make.
    Thanks in advance.
    Jeff

We have purchased from Snakeriver and Creekstone Both offered and delivered product we could not get locally
    Last edited by Thom Emery; September 22, 2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Thom, how were they to deal with?

Comment

I ordered from Double R/Snaker River.

I like the reusable cool packs they ship with. They make good ice substitutes for my little cooler when mowing grass.

All around perfect.....

Comment

I've had stuff in my shopping cart at both Double R and Snake River Farms MANY times. Lol....

Comment

• smarkley
            smarkley commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahahaha! You do that too??? I look at the price and go: '... crap I could buy a couple more PBCs for that!"

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly. Good thing we get buyer's remorse before we buy.

No problems with either. I understand Snakeriver is moving to the KCMO, shipping rates will change
          Last edited by Thom Emery; September 23, 2014, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis