Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic... One of Life's Great Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic... One of Life's Great Questions

One of Life's Great Questions... If you were stuck on Gilligan's Island with only one other person... who would you choose?
    Mary Ann
    88.89%
    Ginger
    0.00%
    the Professor
    11.11%

I am predicting a landslide.

Comment

• kirikintha
      kirikintha commented
      Editing a comment
      Honestly - choosing Mary Anne is a no brainer, especially since after the professor tried to get them off for years, and failed - he's obviously an idiot.

• David Parrish
      David Parrish commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! Landslide!

Well, I will be "Good Guy Greg" (even though my name is not Greg). I will vote Professor. I think the conversation would be much better with him than some flighty chick. Plus, I'm a happily married man so being marooned with another chick just isn't a good choice in that regard. Professor would be much more able to help me spear some boars and get a BBQ pit rigged up.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron 'Huskee' Lyons View Post
      Well, I will be "Good Guy Greg" (even though my name is not Greg). I will vote Professor. I think the conversation would be much better with him than some flighty chick. Plus, I'm a happily married man so being marooned with another chick just isn't a good choice in that regard. Professor would be much more able to help me spear some boars and get a BBQ pit rigged up.

I'm wondering if you ever watched the show...

Comment

Yes' I've watched it. Am I being too realistic and not playing along? Sorry. She's OLD now!

Comment

Lady parts is the only reason I didn't choose the professor, he was crazy smart but Gilligan kept messing it up. Though out of all the things they repaired and built patching up the Minnow should have been fairly easy...

Comment

Why is Mrs. Howell not an option?

Comment

• smarkley
              smarkley commented
              Editing a comment
              ummmmmm yeah

• Jon Solberg
              Jon Solberg commented
              Editing a comment
              hehehehehe

• boftx
              boftx commented
              Editing a comment
              Just because she would be a cougar for you doesn't mean you can throw her on the pit.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          Rubs Promo
          Meat-Up in Memphis