Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to clean up an oil spill!!!!!!! uggghhhhh...motor oil in my truck cab....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Solberg
    commented on 's reply
    " I SAID RUM ON THE ROCK, NOT RUN IT ON THE ROCK!"
    J. Hazelwood

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    wow, Alaskan oil spill seems like yesterday.

'89, ouch I am getting old...

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Man, Jerod, that's some bad news. I hope you get the mess cleaned up quickly so you can have some quality time with your PBC ribs.

Sounds like you've gotten some good tips here. Dawn dish liquid is the bomb. They even clean birds caught in oil spills with that stuff.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Nah Ford........

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    You look like a dodge guy, few minutes with a match ought to do the trick Cat litter is great, I was a mechanic for a while and had a problem draining our oil catching thingy and often dropped a few quarts on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Dawn is the way to go with grease/oil. I have recently learned (learned twice actually) that Dawn can be used to clean Desitin off of carpet, wood furniture, blankets, teddy bears, clothes, beds, pillows, walls, etc... etc... etc...

Gotta love life with a 2 yr old!

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    I watched every episode I could of Corner Gas on Youtube. Man that show cracked me up!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    I don't do TV either, live TV....other than a couple PBS stations that I pick up with an antenna. Too much junk on TV and it's too expensive. We do Netflix and have a Roku box. I have every disc of Seinfeld and Survivorman ever made, and I watch Wings on Netflix. I enjoy quite a few things on PBS. That about sums up TV for me. My kids love Wild Kratts and My Big Big Friend on PBS.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Thanks DW, Jon, maybe Huskee

I got it poured on in that groove to soak that crap up. My floor is not carpet, just that black textured mat.

Thanks again......

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Jerod to clean the carpet mix Dawn with hot water and scrub the hell out of it and take a shop vac to it. You may have to repeat 2-3 times

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Good advice Jon. Yes it will

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    commented on 's reply
    Aron, it won't end till their junior year of college... Then you miss it :/

• Jon Solberg
    commented on 's reply
    Cheap Dollar General kitty litter will do it as well

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Ouch on the 50". I don't do the TV thing. I got plenty with the net. The kids have some 20" or something for their approved movies and games.

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe you can squeeze 7,000 out of it. There's always a bright side JB. Long lasting carpet vibes to you my friend.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis