Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Different Types of Perfect Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different Types of Perfect Days

When I lived in L.A., I used to say that even a hazy day at the beach was a great day. While that's still true, now that I'm on the East Coast and spend much of my time outdoor cooking, there are other perfect days.

Yesterday, it was 70s and I sat outside with my GF and our dog while I reverse seared steaks on my gas grill.

Today, it's only mid-60s, there's been light rain on & off, but I've got the 9-foot patio umbrella that I bought at a great end of season sale just a few weeks ago set up over my new Weber/Smokenator and the smell of burning apple wood is wafting around as my pork shoulder cooks away. Can I just say how much I love the smell of smoking wood! Mmmmmm

Yeh. Lotta days get better with cooked meat.

Comment

Sounds good to me! Apple wood is one of the best smelling smokes there is IMO. Peach too. Mix it with the cooking butt and the rub, mmmm nice aroma...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      Rubs Promo
      Meat-Up in Memphis