Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny thoughts concerning the AR Pitmaster Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbantel
    commented on 's reply
    Ow ow! Jerod stop it! Not enough time has passed since my Doctoral-level statistics classes! You're making my brain bleed!

• Huskee
    replied
    I hated Chem. I had to take Chem 105 and the lecture portion was more algebra than algebra class was.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Bruce where I went to school they used to refer to my chemistry class as "Pre Business 111".

Leave a comment:

• BruceB
    commented on 's reply
    With 3 years of HS Physics behind me, I started college ahead of the curve in my intended major, but they decided I had to take an obligatory Chemistry course, which started out assuming that everyone there had taken Chem in HS. Not this guy! I never did catch up, made NO sense to me at all. Finally ended up in Business school where the only science offered was Biology...

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
    Before the next one, I want to say that I am in awe of people who obtain degrees in physics, and the like. I had to break the time continuum in college and study 500+ hours a week just to barely make a "C" in Biochemistry. Note to self: "If 99% of the students in a class are pre-vet and pre-med, DROP IT!!" With that said...

When would David Parrish and fzxdoc consider an otherwise successful cook, unsuccessful??

When the standard deviation of the cooking temp is greater than 0.0006 degrees.

For chemistry 111 I was in a class of 5 bazillion. By the time chemistry 113 was done it was a class of a couple hundred. I made it, but just barely. For the life of me I couldn't make myself memorize chemical formulas. They just made no sense. Literally. You can't apply logic to the way atoms combine into stable molecules... Too weird...

Leave a comment:

• smarkley
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO!!! Definitely the alcohol talking!

• boftx
    commented on 's reply
    Could have copyright problems, but "I like big Butts BBQ team".

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Too funny......

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    ...or

Steaming Hot Logs BBQ
    Got Wood? BBQ
    Lookit Dat Butt BBQ

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Couple of rejected names for the AR PitMaster BBQ/Smoke House Chain:

The Dry Brine Smoke House

Smell My Pits BBQ

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, pretty much.

Kathryn aka fzxdoc

• Marauderer
    replied
    Very Interesting!! Ya

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Before the next one, I want to say that I am in awe of people who obtain degrees in physics, and the like. I had to break the time continuum in college and study 500+ hours a week just to barely make a "C" in Biochemistry. Note to self: "If 99% of the students in a class are pre-vet and pre-med, DROP IT!!" With that said...

When would David Parrish and fzxdoc consider an otherwise successful cook, unsuccessful??

When the standard deviation of the cooking temp is greater than 0.0006 degrees.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    I don't drink so all I have are various mineral deficiencies to blame.....or thank....

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    memegenerator.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis