Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny thoughts concerning the AR Pitmaster Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't drink so all I have are various mineral deficiencies to blame.....or thank....

Comment

Before the next one, I want to say that I am in awe of people who obtain degrees in physics, and the like. I had to break the time continuum in college and study 500+ hours a week just to barely make a "C" in Biochemistry. Note to self: "If 99% of the students in a class are pre-vet and pre-med, DROP IT!!" With that said...

When would David Parrish and fzxdoc consider an otherwise successful cook, unsuccessful??

When the standard deviation of the cooking temp is greater than 0.0006 degrees.

Comment

• fzxdoc
        fzxdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup, pretty much.

Kathryn aka fzxdoc

• bbantel
        bbantel commented
        Editing a comment
        Ow ow! Jerod stop it! Not enough time has passed since my Doctoral-level statistics classes! You're making my brain bleed!

Very Interesting!! Ya

Comment

Couple of rejected names for the AR PitMaster BBQ/Smoke House Chain:

The Dry Brine Smoke House

Smell My Pits BBQ

Comment

...or

Steaming Hot Logs BBQ
          Got Wood? BBQ
          Lookit Dat Butt BBQ

Comment

• boftx
            boftx commented
            Editing a comment
            Could have copyright problems, but "I like big Butts BBQ team".

• smarkley
            smarkley commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO!!! Definitely the alcohol talking!

Too funny......

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod Broussard View Post
            Before the next one, I want to say that I am in awe of people who obtain degrees in physics, and the like. I had to break the time continuum in college and study 500+ hours a week just to barely make a "C" in Biochemistry. Note to self: "If 99% of the students in a class are pre-vet and pre-med, DROP IT!!" With that said...

When would David Parrish and fzxdoc consider an otherwise successful cook, unsuccessful??

When the standard deviation of the cooking temp is greater than 0.0006 degrees.

For chemistry 111 I was in a class of 5 bazillion. By the time chemistry 113 was done it was a class of a couple hundred. I made it, but just barely. For the life of me I couldn't make myself memorize chemical formulas. They just made no sense. Literally. You can't apply logic to the way atoms combine into stable molecules... Too weird...

Comment

• BruceB
              BruceB commented
              Editing a comment
              With 3 years of HS Physics behind me, I started college ahead of the curve in my intended major, but they decided I had to take an obligatory Chemistry course, which started out assuming that everyone there had taken Chem in HS. Not this guy! I never did catch up, made NO sense to me at all. Finally ended up in Business school where the only science offered was Biology...

Bruce where I went to school they used to refer to my chemistry class as "Pre Business 111".

Comment

I hated Chem. I had to take Chem 105 and the lecture portion was more algebra than algebra class was.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              Rubs Promo
              Meat-Up in Memphis