Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angus Brisket on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jmeier64
    replied
    Wow, that is a great price. I wish I could find a deal like that in Minnesota. I think I would buy at least two at that price

Leave a comment:

• BruceB
    replied
    Yup, got one of those Angus briskets a couple of weeks ago from Cash & Carry, and just popped the whole thing into the deep freeze. Their SL cut ribs aren't bad either.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    I think that is a Tyson brand. Great price that's for sure. Yep, from Meatingplace.com

The Tyson Foods unit has launched a two-month effort to promote its Star Ranch Angus beef based on its “100% Dedication” program aimed at providing a great eating experience and guaranteed satisfaction to consumers who buy its Angus beef products. The promotion centers on in-store, point-of-sale elements, special product labeling and promotional hats for meat department staff. Retailers can also compete for a free gift card and access a special websitecentered on Tyson’s Star Ranch Angus product line.

Leave a comment:

• JPSurf
    replied
    Of course I can freeze meat, what was I thinking. Just a bit under the weather with this bug that's going around. Thanks for that tip Bob.

Leave a comment:

• Papa Bob
    replied
    yes you can but check an see if you can find the pack the "pack date" you can leave in the fridge until it has 45 days under it belt aged beef will be better then do your butchering chilling and freezing

Leave a comment:

• JPSurf
    started a topic Angus Brisket on sale

Angus Brisket on sale

Not sure I would want to cook the entire thing if I decide to get one. Would it be ok to freeze the flat and cook the tip?

https://www.smartfoodservice.com/con...tsheet/42/767/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis