Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help With Forum Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help With Forum Bugs

Who is monitoring this forum? I am having problems and have written via the help form and no one has responded.

I registered and my password is not being recognized.

Then, when I go to change password, I enter my email address and it logs me in!

But, I never ever get the change password email.

Some help would be great.

KOSS, Welcome and sorry you're having troubles...

When did you write via the help form? All mods here are part time, and Pit Boss Dave, the main man in charge, is out of town this week and so limited with his activities...but he does check in from time to time.

You're here and have posted a few times, does this mean the problem is now resolved, or does this happen each time you try to log in?

Some tips: try clearing your browser's cache, just to make sure there isn't something stale causing the issue. Make sure your browser enables cookies, or at least the cookie from this site. And perhaps obvious but I'll mention it anyway, check your spam folder for replies regarding the password reset, make sure we're coming through to your inbox.

Please let me know if you're still having trouble after this....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    Rubs Promo
    Meat-Up in Memphis