Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who watched live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who watched live?

Roll call! I'm watching. Who else?

Preset

Comment

I .

Comment

Me, really want to know if I can taste his leftovers, that championship is right by my house.

Comment

• _John_
          _John_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Never had championship quality bbq, don't have the slightest clue what it would taste like

• Meathead
          Meathead commented
          Editing a comment
          The trick is to find out the turn in times. After he turns in ribs, for example, he might have half a slab or so to share.

• _John_
          _John_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Are there generally a lot of folks there just watching? Never been to one.

These twin 27" thunderbolts are really nice right now... just sayin : )

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-2.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	15322

Comment

• Papa Bob
          Papa Bob commented
          Editing a comment
          what do you do for a living Jon

Jon bring the pic back. That was pretty cool.

Comment

Lucky!

Comment

Well done! I like his attitude towards BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by IrondeQuer View Post
              Well done! I like his attitude towards BBQ!

I agree. I'd like to see the BBQ community have more popular spokespeople like Harry.

Comment

• porkfatrules
                porkfatrules commented
                Editing a comment
                Ive always said "food is love" and always meant it. Harry just says it better!

I liked his answer on the rubs and sauces, even if you have a flavor profile you love, mix it up once in a while or the old flavor will get stale.

Comment

Just picked up a used 18 1/2" WSM for $70 on Craigslist (in great shape too!)and can't wait to use it.
                This webcast was just in time.

Comment

• Meathead
                  Meathead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NICE WORK!!!

I watched, first one i watched. Really liked it too being that up up north and in the freezing i really dont have a way to try anything so its all internet based and books

Comment

• David Parrish
                  David Parrish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good food is good food. Even working it on your own you can apply the techniques and taste the improvements yourself with time and experience. We all go through it.

Watched with great anticipation. Too bad technical difficulties set us back and took us a bit off track. But all and all I really enjoyed the discussion. Reading his "WSM Fire Management" article beforehand and hearing it live helped me better understand his techniques as it relates to management of the vents - Contrary to what I've been doing. Learned some new techniques that I'm itching to try. Left me wanting more! Great job guys in getting time with Harry Soo!

Comment

What a superb way to spend an evening. Well worth the membership for this broadcast alone. I have used lots of resources from all over the internet, some free, some paid, an by far I have learned more in one week here than years of others. Many thanks for assembling such a valuable place to share info!

Comment

• David Parrish
                  David Parrish commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's what we like to hear=) Thank you!

• _John_
                  _John_ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My wife has seen Harry on TV so I didn't get the eye rolls I got when I told her I was watching an hour plus long discussion on salt.

I agree, another worthwhile seminar. Very cool to be watching someone you've watched on TV like Harry. I don't have a WSM, but I think there's some useful stuff to translate to my Performer.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                Rubs Promo
                Meat-Up in Memphis