Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Season 1 of Peace, Love, & Barbecue - Now on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nate
    Banned Former Member
    • Apr 2015
    • Quarantined

Season 1 of Peace, Love, & Barbecue - Now on YouTube

Just got the email blast from Amy Mills / OnCue Consulting:

"This six-part series -- which is based on teachings from our OnCue Consulting program -- features six barbecue enthusiasts who made a pilgrimage to 17th Street to learn from our crew. Their backgrounds range from top chefs to a fast-talking attorney to budding pit masters, all looking to establish their own barbecue enterprise and ultimately join the community and culture of the barbecue world. More than just how-to lessons, it's a feel-good show that celebrates the culture of barbecue and small-town America.
    Interested in upcoming OnCue classes? We're busy writing our second book right now and we''ll be releasing seminar dates later this spring, after the book is turned in to our publisher. We appreciate your patience!
    Want to be considered for Season Two of Peace, Love, and Barbecue? Stay tuned for casting information! No phone calls, please"

• Gator Lau
    Club Member
    • Mar 2016
    • Hanford, CA

Lookd good. I,ll be watching, for sure!

Comment

• Jon Solberg
      Former Member
      • Jul 2014

Interesting series. Great production value. Love the length. Pick up a few tips to try. Makes me want to Q something for sure.

Thanks for the share.

Comment

• gcdmd
        Charter Member
        • Sep 2014
        • The Republic of Texas

Thanks for the info, Nate. I loved their book and am about to watch the show.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
        See more
        See less
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}