Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No BBQ content. How icky is your football team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No BBQ content. How icky is your football team?

Wall Street Journal crossplots football success on and off the field. My PhD alma mater occupies the far north east corner (best of both) while my MSc school huddles in the southeast (football success but icky factor is high)

I am sure you may not agree!

Ok, that didnt work. Try this http://online.wsj.com/news/interacti...18002691523946

Comment

They must go back a LOOOONG way for those power houses. 2 of my schools are in the top right quadrant, the other in the top left. While in the top, none of them go too far above the X axis.

Comment

Well, I can't feel bad about where they put Navy and UT. But I gotta admit a bit of surprise that Texas A&M wasn't even shown. (But I could be blind.)

Comment

• The Burn
          The Burn commented
          Editing a comment
          The Aggies are just below & to the left of SC - high on the powerhouse scale and below the line on admirability.

I think my (our?) Horns, on the other hand, will be moving up diagonally under Strong. I was always a Mack Brown fan but I think he was getting tired and complacent.

I think admirability can only go so high with an all male chearleading squad Seriously though they looked awesome last night.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        Rubs Promo
        Meat-Up in Memphis