Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less

Jokes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willy
    replied
    A man orders soup at a restaurant. The waiter brings the soup. The waiter has his thumb in the soup. The man asks "why is your thumb in my soup?" "I sprained it and the doctor said to keep it warm." "Well, you could have stuck it up your bum." "That didn't work, I tried it before I put it in the soup."

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Priceless!!!

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    So I'm sitting here wondering why the one inch height difference is funny. Then I realized, again, that I really am just the hind end of the horses less intelligent cousin.

• Foehn Watts
    commented on 's reply
    ComfortablyNumb - I like dat one!

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    I hate to say this, but the wetsuits aren't the only thing that stinks.

• ComfortablyNumb
    commented on 's reply
    What's yellow and walks through walls?

Casper the friendly banana.

• Clark
    replied
    A farmer was having trouble telling his two horses apart. He told his neighbor, who suggested shaving the mane off one horse.
    The farmer did, but it soon grew back.

He told his neighbor, who this time suggested he nick one ear on a horse. The farmer did, but the other horse ran into a thorny bush and nicked his ear, also.

The neighbor then suggested that he should measure the horses, as one might be taller than the other.

The farmer did and it worked!!

He ran down the road yelling to his neighbor "The gray one is an inch taller than the white one."
    Last edited by Clark; Today, 06:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Santamarina
    commented on 's reply
    Same result even if you put the “coffee” pod in it!

• Santamarina
    commented on 's reply
    Every. Time.

• ofelles
    commented on 's reply
    Slow day! It took a minute.

• Foehn Watts
    replied
    I am glad it's Thursday (AKA Oldie Alert):

Click image for larger version

Name:	workingdays-radar-udpvt1ix.png
Views:	44
Size:	248.3 KB
ID:	1028099

Leave a comment:

• Foehn Watts
    replied
    During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

"Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?

" Michael said, "Just a minute I have to go pee." The teacher responded by saying, "That would be rude and impolite.

What about you Sherman, how would you say it?"
    Sherman said, "I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

"That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.

And you, little Edward, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?"

"I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, who I hope to introduce you to after dinner."

The teacher fainted ...

Leave a comment:

• Foehn Watts
    replied
    Q. What is green and goes camping?

A. A brussel scout.

Leave a comment:

• Foehn Watts
    replied
    I have heard some other "number" jokes, but this one was new to me:

Q. Why is six afraid of seven?

A. Because seven is a registered six offender.
    Last edited by Foehn Watts; Yesterday, 04:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Foehn Watts
    replied
    For his 40th birthday, a guy decided to go visit his teenage buddy Bob who had become a scuba instructor in Hawaii. His first day there Bob invited him to ride along when the class went out that day, promising he'd have a great time. Awesome, he thought, so off they went.

The class is taking their first solo swims that day, suddenly one of them pops to the surface, his suit somewhat inflated. Bob roars with laughter as another pops up, then another.

Through his tears Bob says, "Works every time!" He asks Bob, "What's going on? "

Bob says, "Near the end of class I invite them all over to my place for a party. I make a big pot of chili and break out my special homebrew. The next day I watch them pop to the surface, one by one!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse

2021 Meat-Up In Memphis Canceled - Rescheduled for March 2022

We've unfortunately had to cancel the 2021 Meat-Up in Memphis. We are rescheduling for March 18-20, 2022. More details and re-booking info coming soon! For now click here for more info.
See more
See less
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}