Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jokes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe
    Attached Files

Comment

...what if Bigfoot really is blurry....

Comment

Welcome back Huskee. How was your fishing trip?

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Good thanks. Cold and rainy mostly, one day of sun and sunburns, and less fish than hoped for but the beer was good and we had a good time.

Just what we all need for this weekend, one more warning.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol

Bob: "Jeez, John, I didn't know you wore an earring!"
        John: "I started when my wife found this earring in my truck."

Comment

A guy goes to his doctor complaining of severe constipation. The doc gives him a box of suppositories and tells him to come back when they are gone.

Guy come back and says "For all the good those pills did, I might as well have shoved them up my ***!"

Comment

Hahahaha...
            Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-BBQ-restaurant-vegetarians.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	95688

Comment

• smarkley
              smarkley commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahahaha! Good one!

Incest is a relative term.

Comment

A Panda walks into a restaurant. He calmly sits down and orders his dinner. He has a great experience, the food was great as was the service. After the Panda pays his bill, he pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter, and calmly walks out of the restaurant.
              The manager runs out after him and says, "HEY!!! YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!"
              The Panda turns to him and says, "Sure I can. Look me up in the dictionary."
              The manager then runs back to the restaurant, checks his online dictionary, and under the definition of a Panda, it says; Large, black and white bear, Eats: Shoots and Leaves.

LOL!!

Comment

Guy walks into a bar and notices a pretty woman sitting at the bar holding a small dog. He goes over and sits next to her and smiles. She scowls at him and moves a couple seats down. So the man asks, "Say, do they let you come in here with a pig?" She replies, "It's not a pig you moron, its a dog!" "I know, I was talking to the dog," says he.

Comment

Oldies, but relevant here:

Vegetarian is an old Indian word for lousy hunter.

PETA: People Enjoying Tasty Animals.
                  Last edited by Willy; July 13, 2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

The 97 pound weakling complains to his Charles Atlas-like friend that women at the beach avoid him. The friend suggests stuffing a potato into his swim trunks. The fellow tries this (unsuccessfully) and complains to the body builder that not only was he shunned, the women actually ran away. Looking at the weakling's bathing suit, the friend replies that the potato was meant to be put in the FRONT, not in the back...

Comment

Comment

This one is meant to be a shaggy dog story, so draw it out with lots of irrelevant details, but the plot is simple.

1) Roy Rogers gets his brand new cowboy boots chewed up by a mountain lion (he left them out on the porch), so he sets off in search of the offending critter.

2) Lots of irrelevant details about the hunt, capped off with Roy returning to the ranch.

3) Dale Evans (describe her Western garb in great detail) steps out on the porch, leans against a post and sings (to the tune of Chattanooga Choo Choo): Pardon me Roy, is that the cat that chewed your new shoes...

Comment

@Willy, you opened the door to some bad puns.

A frog enters the bank to get a loan. He approaches the woman at the loan application desk and notes that her name tag reads: Jane Patty-Whack.

The Frog says, "Excuse me; I'd like to apply for a loan."
                          The woman says, "Um... Ok, I guess we can help you with that... May I ask your name?"
                          The frog responds, "Kermit Jagger."
                          Jane recognizes the Jagger name and asks, "Really? Are you relation to Mick Jagger?"
                          "Yes, actually! He's my dad."
                          "Alright, do you have any collateral?" Jane asks.
                          "Why, yes, of course!" replies Kermit, handing her a small pink ceramic elephant.
                          Confused, Jane states, "I'm not sure we can accept this as collateral..."
                          Immediately the frog replies, "Well, go speak to the manager about it. He and my dad are real tight."
                          She does so, and asks the manager, "Sir, there is a frog outside trying to get a loan from us. He says his name is Kermit Jagger, and I don’t know what this weird elephant thing is he wants to use as collateral."
                          The manager takes the figurine and explains, "Yes, what's the problem? It's a knick knack, Patty-Whack, give the frog a loan! His old man’s a Rolling Stone!"

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          Rubs Promo
                          Meat-Up in Memphis