Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As as guest, you can read most areas. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Lost Username or Password | Pitmaster Club Information, | Join 30 Days Free | Contact Us ]

Announcement

Collapse

Meat-Up in Memphis 2020

Join us in Memphis for our Meat-Up! Space is limited to 400, secure your spot by booking early! Click here for details. (https://amazingribs.com/memphis2020)
See more
See less

Jokes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Keiferr
    Club Member
    • Jun 2018
    • Southeast Michigan

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there's a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He's been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theatre followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible! "You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman, are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No," she replies. . .

"You just happened to catch my eye."

Comment

• Nate
      Nate commented
      Editing a comment
      This joke had me at redhead. I love them... even got hitched to one.

• wu7y
      wu7y commented
      Editing a comment
      He said, "I'd like to see you again sometime." She said, "Great, I'll keep an eye out for you."

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      somebody socket to him!
  • surfdog
    Club Member
    • Mar 2016
    • Sunny SoCal
    • Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Center - Weber Summit Platinum D6 - Blue Rhino Razor - Char-Griller Legacy - Anova WiFi - Thermapen Mk4 - ThermaQ High Temp Kit - ThermaQ Meathead Kit - ThermaQ WiFi - ThermoWorks IR-GUN-S - ThermoPop - ThermoWorks TimeStick Trio x2 - Christopher Kimball timer - NO, I do not work for ThermoWorks...I just like their products.

Paddy takes two stuffed dogs on to the Antiques Roadshow.

"Ohh," said the presenter, “This is a very rare set, produced by the celebrated Johns Brothers who operated in London at the turn of the 19th century. Do you have any idea what they would fetch if they were in good condition?"

Paddy replied, “Sticks!”

Comment

• surfdog
      Club Member
      • Mar 2016
      • Sunny SoCal
      • Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Center - Weber Summit Platinum D6 - Blue Rhino Razor - Char-Griller Legacy - Anova WiFi - Thermapen Mk4 - ThermaQ High Temp Kit - ThermaQ Meathead Kit - ThermaQ WiFi - ThermoWorks IR-GUN-S - ThermoPop - ThermoWorks TimeStick Trio x2 - Christopher Kimball timer - NO, I do not work for ThermoWorks...I just like their products.

One of the presenters on Children in Need last night said, "Pick up your phone and pledge."

I'm still sitting here, with the phone in one hand and a can of furniture polish in the other, wondering what I'm supposed to do next.

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        OK, that gets a point!

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        For a net zero if you count the first one EdF

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Buddum tissss... Spinaker
    • Keiferr
      Club Member
      • Jun 2018
      • Southeast Michigan

Since this seems to be a popular topic...

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1542773596632.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	595651

Comment

• holehogg
        Club Member
        • Nov 2017
        • Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Ok sir you got the job. The pay is $100/hour and then $150/hour after three months. When would you like to start?
        In three months.

Comment

• CaptainMike
          Club Member
          • Nov 2015
          • The Great State of Jefferson
          • Weber Summit Charcoal Grill w/SnS and DnG (Spartacus)
            Old school big'ol Traeger w/Pro controller (Big Tex)
            2 W22's w/SnS, DnG (1 black, 1 copper) (Minions 1 and 2)
            20+ y/o many times rebuilt Weber Genesis w/GrillGrates (Gas Passer)
            20 x 30 Santa Maria grill (Maria, duh)
            Bradley cabinet smoker (Pepper Gomez)
            36" Blackstone griddle (The Black Beauty)
            Fireboard
            Thermoworks Smoke and Thermapen.

Saw this one today

Click image for larger version

Name:	46507867_2000994779989986_9119061415972306944_n.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	595737

Comment

• surfdog
            Club Member
            • Mar 2016
            • Sunny SoCal

My wife said I was immature.
            i told her to get out of my fort.

Comment

• surfdog
              Club Member
              • Mar 2016
              • Sunny SoCal

I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high.
              She looked surprised.

Comment

• jecucolo
                jecucolo commented
                Editing a comment
                I think that is funny! I shared it several times and only got one response! Oh well
            • fracmeister
              Founding Member
              • Jul 2014
              • Sprang, TX
              • Dances with lemmings

(and smokes on a Yoder 640, raises bees and shoots a .408 WIndrunner) "come la notte i furti miei seconda"

Today my daughter gave me stock advice.

Invest in these three stocks, she said.

Turkey, beef and vegetable

You’ll be a boullianaire in no time

#dadjokes

Comment

• fracmeister
                Founding Member
                • Jul 2014
                • Sprang, TX
                • Dances with lemmings

(and smokes on a Yoder 640, raises bees and shoots a .408 WIndrunner) "come la notte i furti miei seconda"

Last night I was arguing with my children about which vowel was the best.

I won.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                  Jerod Broussard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yuck yuck yuck

So the Y won, but only sometimes

• fracmeister
                  fracmeister commented
                  Editing a comment
                  #dadjokes
              • fracmeister
                Founding Member
                • Jul 2014
                • Sprang, TX
                • Dances with lemmings

At Thanksgiving Dinner my family just asked me to stop telling Dad Jokes! I replied, “You expect me to quit cold turkey?”

What do you call a French man wearing sandals? Phillipe Phillope

Kirk to Spock: Dr. SPock. What does a Romulan frog use for campuflage?
                S to K: Captain, I do not believe|
                K interrupts: A croaking device.

#dadjokes

Comment

• Huskee
                  Pit Boss/Manager
                  • May 2014
                  • central MI, USA
                  • Follow me on Instagram, huskeesbarbecue
                    Smokers / Grills
                    • Yoder loaded Wichita offset smoker
                    • PBC
                    • Grilla Silverbac pellet grill
                    • Slow 'N Sear Deluxe Kamado (SnSK)
                    • Dyna-Glo XL Premium dual chamber charcoal grill
                    • Weber 22" Original Kettle Premium (copper)
                    • Weber 26" Original Kettle Premium (black)
                    • Weber Jumbo Joe Gold (18.5")
                    • Weber Smokey Joe Silver (14.5")
                    • Brinkmann cabinet charcoal smoker (repurposed)

Thermometers
                    • (3) Maverick XR-50: 4-probe Wireless Thermometers
                    • (7) Maverick ET-732s
                    • (1) Maverick ET-735 Bluetooth (in box)
                    • (1) Smoke by ThermoWorks
                    • (1) Signals by ThermoWorks
                    • Thermapen MkII, orange
                    • ThermoPop, yellow
                    • ThermoWorks ChefAlarm
                    • Morpilot 6-probe wireless
                    • ThermoWorks Infrared IRK2
                    • ThermoWorks fridge & freezer therms as well

Accessories
                    • Instant Pot 6qt
                    • Anova Bluetooth SV
                    • Kitchen Aide mixer & meat grinder attachment
                    • Kindling Cracker King (XL)
                    • BBQ Dragon
                    • Weber full & half chimneys, Char-Broil Half Time chimney
                    • Weber grill topper
                    • Slow 'N Sear Original, XL, and SnS Charcoal Basket (for Jumbo Joe)
                    • Drip 'N Griddle Pan, 22' Easy Spin Grate, and Elevated Cooking grate, by ABCbarbecue
                    • Pittsburgh Digital Moisture Meter

Beverages
                    • Favorite summer beer: Leinenkugels Summer & Grapefruit Shandy, Hamm's, Michelob Ultra Pure Gold
                    • Fav other beer: DAB, Sam Adams regular, Third Shift amber or Coors Batch 19, Stella Artois
                    • Fav cheap beers: Pabst, High Life, Hamm's & Stroh's
                    • Most favorite beer: The one in your fridge
                    • Wine: Red- big, bold, tannic & peppery- Petite Sirah, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauv, Sangiovese, Syrah, etc
                    • Whiskey: Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, E.H. Taylor, Blanton's, Old Forester 1870, Elijah Craig, Basil Hayden's. Neat please.
                    • Scotch: Current favorite- The Arran (anything by them), Glenmorangie 12yr Lasanta, sherry cask finished. The Balvenie Double Wood, also like Oban 18yr, and The Glenlivet Nadurra (Oloroso sherry cask finished) among others. Neat please.

About me
                    Location: Farwell, Michigan- near Clare. (dead center of lower peninsula)

• Healthcare- Licensed & Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) for MidMichigan Health, a University of Michigan Health System.

A group of airline engineering students spent all 4 years of their schooling working on designing and building an airplane, from the wheels to the engines to the windows. When the monumental task was finally completed, the instructor rewarded his class with a ticket to anywhere, to relax and enjoy some time off before the graduation ceremony. The catch was they all had to go to the same place, wherever they decided.

They made their collective decision, and plans were made, bags packed. As they were boarding the plane, it was quite obvious it was their plane that they had designed that was being used for their getaway flight. They boarded and sat in the seats, and kind of all nervously looked at each other. No one spoke.

The instructor was there too, but he seemed quite relaxed and showed no signs of nervousness.

The flight attendant came out from the cabin and assured the class that this was in fact their plane, and how exciting this is to be the first of many to fly in this beauty!

The students were increasingly nervous, suddenly doubting their abilities to safely take off, fly, and land. They exchanged glances all around once again, and eventually began getting up and deplaning. Soon only the instructor was left sitting in his seat.

The flight attendant was perplexed. She asked why everyone left, and why the instructor was still seated.

"They doubt their abilities, and they don't want to die I guess", the instructor said.

"But then why are you still sitting here?" she asked.

"I KNOW my students' abilities and I'm not worried at all", he replied. "This pile of crap will never even START"

Comment

• CaptainMike
                    CaptainMike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great punch line

• Bogy
                    Bogy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's great! Love it! That will very likely be a sermon illustration one of these days.

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hilarious, both as a lifelong wingnut, an workin fer 30+ yrs at a university!!!

I'm gonna haveta tag my new neighbour, Brand New Pit Member (today) Kenny Wayne so he can enjoy!
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; November 29th, 2018, 07:34 PM.
                • OmegaDog12
                  Club Member
                  • Aug 2016

So, a guy is walking in the forest and finds an old lamp. Just for the fun of it, he begins to rub the lamp. To his surprise, out pops a genie. The genie says," OK, you know the drill. You get to one wish for whatever you want." The guy says, "I thought that I got three wishes." The genie starts talking about inflation and how things are way too expensive to grant three wishes. He says, "Just take your one wish and be grateful." The guy thinks long and hard and the genie is becoming impatient. Finally, the guy says, "One of my best memories was going to Hawai'i. So, I'd like a bridge to Hawai'i so I can go there whenever I want. The genie says, "Didn't I just tell you about inflation. The concrete, the steel, the labor costs and land right-of-ways are all through the roof these days and I haven't even mentioned paying off all the unions. Besides all of that, we're in South Carolina. The costs are waayyy too high. Pick something else." The guy says, "I thought that it was ANYTHING I wanted." The genie says, "IT'S IMPOSSIBLE AND IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN -pick something else." The guy thinks long and hard and finally says, "I want to understand the female mind." The genie thinks about it a minute and asks, "So, how many lanes you want on that bridge?"
                  The OmegaDog

Comment

• JGo37
                    Club Member
                    • Apr 2018
                    • the LOU
                    • Cookers:

22" Blackstone Griddle, with stand & hood
                      CharGriller Portable Firebox - so modified you'll BLOL
                      Kitchenaid #810 Charcoal Grill - highly modified
                      Weber BI-code Black Performer w/Igniter
                      Weber DE-code Red Limited - 'Lucille'

Accessories:

Ancient heavy CI Propane Turkey Fryer, for lighting chimneys
                      BBQ Dragon kettle shelves - 2
                      Fyre Dragon Kettle Drippin' Ring, Burnin' Cone & Drippin' Pan - 2 sets
                      Fyre Dragon Kettle Ribbin' Ring
                      Fyre Dragon Kettle 2-Zone Smokin' Sheet
                      OneGrill Rotisserie for the Kitchenaid
                      Smokenator
                      Smoking Tubes: 2x12" & 1x6"
                      SnS
                      Weber Gourmet Grill w/Griddle, Pizza Stone & Wok

My Helpers:

Anova 900W Sous Vide Cooker w/Radios
                      Instant Pot 6Q Duo
                      Nesco Tabletop Roaster
                      & the PIT!

When I was a kid I ran into a guy camping while I was out fishing. He was sitting at his fire, polishing a jet black ball about the size of a golf ball.

As we talked about the bite that day, he finished his polishing, wrapped the ball in felt, put it in a leather bag, and then into a small box that he secured with the clasp.

Intrigued, I asked about the purpose of the ball, and he then told me the story of the 'gloop' ball. He said to have a gloop ball is a special privilege, because to deserve the privilege of it's purpose you must take care of it each day as I had just seen him do. He told me the gloop ball's purpose will only be revealed to one who cares for it for years. He continued saying that when life presents a crossroads of challenges that require a life-altering decision from its caretaker, dropping the ball into water will clarify things for you and enable you to make the right decision.

To my shock, he then asked if I would like to be its new keeper.

I accepted and cared for the gloop ball for decades. Daily I would open the box, remove the leather bag, take the felt from the bag and unfold it, and carefully polish the gloop ball. Each day I wrapped the ball back in its felt, placed it back in the leather pouch, placed the leather pouch in the box, and clasped the box shut.

In mid-life I was faced with a decision that is difficult to disclose here. Regardless, I found myself at the end of a dock looking into a dark deep lake. I opened the box, took out the leather pouch, removed the folded felt, unwrapped the felt, and held the gloop ball above the dark water.

I took a breath, I paused, I leaned out over the dock, I stretched out my arm, I held the ball above the water, and let go.

GLOOP
                    Last edited by JGo37; November 29th, 2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Bogy
                      Club Member
                      • Mar 2016
                      • North Central Iowa
                      • Weber Genesis E-310
                        Original Grilla
                        Smokey Joe® Charcoal Grill 14"
                        Thermoworks Smoke Thermometer with gateway
                        2 iGrillminis - from before they were Weber.

On the sixth day, God turned to the Archangel Gabriel and said, "Today I am going to create an area of land called Iowa. It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have hills and rolling plains full of game, some sparkling lakes, bountiful streams full of bass, crappies, catfish and trout. Forests full of deer and cornfields with pheasants and turkeys and fertile fields all over the state. I shall make the land rich in resources so as to make these inhabitants known as Iowans the most friendly people on Earth."
                      "But Lord," said Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Iowans?"
                      "Not really," replied God. "Just wait and see the winters I am going to give them!"

Comment

• Bogy
                        Bogy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        CaptainMike, my daughter worked out of Bethel, Alaska, traveling to village schools. When she was interviewing with the HR person, she said, "Well, I see you have lived in South Dakota and Iowa, so you shouldn't have any problem with our winter weather."

• EdF
                        EdF commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Been there! Cedar Rapids in January comes to mind.

• Skip
                        Skip commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am glad not to have those Iowa winters. We live 10 miles north in Minnesota where ours winters are ?? (About the same) lol.

Announcement

Collapse

Meat-Up in Memphis 2020

Join us in Memphis for our Meat-Up! Space is limited to 400, secure your spot by booking early! Click here for details. (https://amazingribs.com/memphis2020)
                    See more
                    See less
                    Working...
                    X
                    Meat-Up in Memphis

T-Shirts & More T-Shirts & More
                    Order men's and women's T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Aprons, Mugs, Caps, Tote Bags, Flasks, and more, all imprinted with the Pitmaster Club logo. There's even a spiral bound journal where you can make notes on your cooks.

Cool Embroidered Shirt Cool Embroidered Shirt
                    This beautifully embroidered shirt is the same one Meathead wears in public and on TV. It's wash and wear and doesn't need ironing (really!), but it is a soft cottonlike feel. Choice of four colors and both men's and women's.

Click here for more info.

Support ARC

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our links and purchase from them. On Amazon it works on everything from grills to diapers, they never tell us what you bought, and it has zero impact on the price you pay, but has a major impact on our ability to improve this site! And remember, we only recommend products we love. If you like AmazingRibs.com, please save this link and use it every time you go to Amazon.

https://tinyurl.com/amazingribs

BBQ Stars

SPOTLIGHT

These are not ads or paid placements. These Are Some Of Our Favorite Tools And Toys.

These are products we have tested, won our top awards, and are highly recommend. Click here to read how we test, about our medals, and what they mean.

Use our links when you buy things

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our links and purchase from them. On Amazon it works on everything from grills to diapers, they never tell us what you bought, it has zero impact on the price you pay, but has a major impact on our ability to improve this site! If you like AmazingRibs.com, please save this link and use it every time you go to Amazon

https://tinyurl.com/amazingribs

Placeholder

Surely you know somebody who loves outdoor cooking who deserves a gift for the holidays, birthday, anniversary, or just for being wonderful. There he is, right in the mirror! Here are our selections of best ideas, all Platinum or Gold Medalists, listed by price.

Click here to see our list of Gold Medal Gifts

Digital Thermometers Are Your Most Valuable Tool And Here's A Great Buy!

maverick PT55 thermometer

A good digital thermometer keeps you from serving dry overcooked food or dangerously undercooked food. They are much faster and much more accurate than dial thermometers. YOU NEED ONE!

Click here for more info on the Maverick PT-55 Waterproof Instant-Read Thermometer Review shown above. It may be the best value in a thermometer out there

If you have a Weber Kettle, you need the Slow 'N' Sear

slow n sear

The Slow 'N' Sear turns your grill into a first class smoker and also creates an extremely hot sear zone you can use to create steakhouse steaks.

Click here for our article on this breakthrough tool

Bring The Heat With Broil King Signet's Dual Tube Burners

the good one grill

The Broil King Signet 320 is a modestly priced, 3-burner gas grill that packs a lot of value and power under the hood. Broil King's proprietary, dual-tube burners get hot fast and are able to achieve high, searing temps that rival most comparatively priced gas grills. The quality cast aluminum housing carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Click here to read our complete review

The Good-One Is A Superb Grill And A Superb Smoker All In One

the good one grill

The Good-One Open Range is a charcoal grill with an offset smoke chamber attached. It is dramatically different from a traditional offset smoker. The grill sits low in front and doubles as a firebox for the smoke chamber which is spliced on above and behind so it can work like a horizontal offset smoker only better. By placing the heat source behind and under the smokebox instead of off to the side, Open Range produces even temperature from left to right, something almost impossible to achieve with a standard barrel shaped offset.

Click here to read our complete review

Pit Barrel Cooker Smoker

Griddle And Deep Fryer All In One

The flat top does the burgers and the fryer does the fries. Use the griddle for bacon, eggs, and home fries. Or pancakes, fajitas, grilled cheese, you name it. Why stink up the house deep frying and spatter all over? Do your fried chicken and calamari outside. Blackstone's Rangetop Combo With Deep Fryer does it all. Plus it has a built in cutting board, garbage bag holder, and paper towel holder. An additional work table on the left side provides plenty of counter space.

Click here to read our detailed review and to order

Pit Barrel Cooker Smoker

The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy

The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It is absolutely positively without a doubt the best bargain on a smoker in the world. Period. This baby will cook circles around the cheap offset sideways barrel smokers in the hardware stores because temperature control is so much easier. Best of all, it is only $299 delivered to your door!

Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them

Compact Powerful Sear Machine For Your Next Tailgater

Placeholder

Char-Broil's Grill2Go x200 is a super-portable, fun little sizzler made of heavy, rust-proof cast aluminum. The lid snaps shut. Grab the handle and you're off to the party! Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared design produces searing heat while reducing fuel consumption. A 16 ounce LP gas canister is enough to keep you flipping burgers for hours.

Click here to read our detailed review and to order

The Cool Kettle With The Hinged Hood We Always Wanted

NK-22-Ck Grill

Their NK22CK-C Charcoal Kettle Grill puts a few spins on the familiar kettle design. In fact, the hinged lid with a handle on the front, spins in a rotary motion 180 degrees. It's hard to beat a Weber kettle, but Napoleon holds its own and adds some unique features to make the NK22CK-C a viable alternative.

Click here for more about what makes this grill special

Placeholder

G&F Suede Welder's Gloves

Heat Resistant Gloves With Extra Long Sleeves Hold The Hot Stuff

If you're using oven mitts at the grill, it's time to trade up. Say hello to these suede welder's gloves. They're heat resistant enough to handle hot grill grates, and flexible enough to handle tongs. The extra long sleeves even let you reach deep into the firebox to move hot logs without getting burned. Our Fave.

Click here to read our detailed review

Click here to order from Amazon

GrillGrates Take Gas Grills To The Infrared Zone

grill grates

GrillGrates(TM) amplify heat, prevent flareups, make flipping foods easier, keep small foods from committing suicide, kill hotspots, are easier to clean, flip over to make a fine griddle, and can be easily removed and moved from one grill to another. You can even throw wood chips, pellets, or sawdust between the rails and deliver a quick burst of smoke to whatever is above. Every gas grill needs them.

Click here for more about what makes these grates so special

kareubequ bbq smoker

Our Favorite Backyard Smoker

The amazing Karubecue is the most innovative smoker in the world. The quality of meat from this machine is astonishing. At its crux is a patented firebox that burns logs above the cooking chamber and sucks heat and extremely clean blue smoke into the thermostat controlled oven. It is our favorite smoker, period.

Click here for our review of this superb smoker

Masterbuilt MPS 340/G ThermoTemp XL Propane Smoker

masterbuilt gas smoker

The First Propane Smoker With A Thermostat Makes This Baby Foolproof

Set ThermoTemp's dial from 175° to 350°F and the thermostat inside will adjust the burner just like an indoor kitchen oven. All you need to do is add wood to the tray above the burner to start smokin'.

Professional Steakhouse Knife Set

masterbuilt gas smoker

Our founder, Meathead, wanted the same steak knives used by steakhouses such as Peter Luger, Smith & Wollensky, Morton's, Kobe Club, Palm, and many others. So he located the manufacturer and had them stamp our name on some. They boast pointed, temper-ground, serrated, high-carbon stainless-steel, half-tang blades with excellent cutting edge ability. The beefy hardwood handle provides a comfortable grip secured by three hefty rivets. He has machine washed his more than 100 times. They have never rusted and they stay shiny without polishing. Please note that we do not make, sell, or distribute these knives, they just engrave them with our name.

Click here to read our detailed review and to order

PK 360 grill

Is This Superb Charcoal Grill A Kamado Killer?

The PK-360, with 360 square inches of cooking space, this rust free, cast aluminum charcoal grill is durable and easy to use. Four-way venting means it's easy to set up for two zone cooking with more control than single vent Kamado grills. It is much easier to set up for 2-zone cooking than any round kamado. Beautifully designed and completely portable. Meathead says it is his preferrred grill.

Click here to read our detailed review of the PK 360

Click here to order it direct from PK and get a special deal for AmazingRibs.com readers only

Fireboard: The Ultimate Top Of The Line BBQ Thermometer

fireboard bbq thermometer

With the ability to monitor up to six temperatures simultaneously with either Bluetooth or Wifi on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer, Fireboard is the best digital thermometer we’ve tested.

Finally, A Great Portable Pellet Smoker

Green Mountain Davey Crockett Grill

Green Mountain's portable Davy Crockett Pellet Smoker is one mean tailgating and picnic machine. But it's also gaining popularity with people who want to add a small, set it and forget it pellet smoker to their backyard arsenal. And with their WiFi capabilities you can control and monitor Davy Crocket from your smart phone or laptop.

Click here to read our detailed review and to order