Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jokes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DWCowles might like this one.

Two trucks are climbing a grade when a convertible with a hot babe in it passes one of the trucks. The trucker jumps on his CB and tells the lead trucker, "Get a load of what is about to pass." The convertible passes the lead truck and a few seconds later a female voice comes on the CB, "Didn't do anything for me."

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	superbowel.jpg Views:	1 Size:	43.6 KB ID:	450280
        None for me - thanx...

Comment

I received this in a newsletter this morning and after yesterday, it pretty much sums it up:

Comment

A duck is on the side of a busy road waiting for a break in the action to make his way across when a chicken approaches and says, “Don’t do it man! You’ll never hear the end of it!”

Comment

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahahaha. Love it. This is a good one.

Are limericks permissable?

There was a young smoke from Kentucky,
          Whose cooks were incredibly lucky.
          Despite having no clue,
          he produced the best Q.
          I'd have though he'd be totally sucky!

No offence in choosing Kentucky, it rhymes with lucky!

Comment

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            At least not on this and most other forums!

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            Authentic limericks do have their appeal, though!

• ComfortablyNumb
            ComfortablyNumb commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to hang out in a chat channel at the Internet Chess Club and every once in a while we would have 'Limerick Night' where we would all compose limericks on the fly.

Earl and Bubba are quietly sitting in a boat fishing,chewing tobacco and drinking beer when suddenly
          Bubba says, "Think I'm gonna divorce the wife - sheain't spoke to me in over 2 months."
          Earl spits overboard, takes a long, slow sip of beer and says, "Better think it over ...women like that are hard to find."

Comment

If sweaters make you sweat, you should probably not wear a windbreaker.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
              ComfortablyNumb commented
              Editing a comment
              You're pulling my finger.

• RonB
              RonB commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't need a windbreaker....

a FUN RECIPE WITH JACKFRUIT...

Comment

NO ONE BELIEVES SENIORS ANYMORE!
            No one believes seniors . . . everyone thinks they are senile.

An elderly couple was celebrating their sixtieth anniversary. The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighborhood after they retired. Holding hands, they walked back to their old school. It was not locked, so they entered, and found the old desk they'd shared, where Jerry had carved I love you, Sally. On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armored car, practically landing at their feet. Sally quickly picked it up and, not sure what to do with it, they took it home. There, she counted the money - fifty thousand dollars! Jerry said, We've got to give it back. Sally said, Finders keepers. She put the money back in the bag and hid it in their attic.

The next day, two police officers were canvassing the neighborhood looking for the money, and knocked on their door. Pardon me, did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armored car yesterday?
            Sally said, No.Jerry said, She’s lying. She hid it up in the attic. Sally said, Don't believe him, he’s getting senileThe agents turned to Jerry and began to question him. One said: Tell us the story from the beginning. Jerry said, Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday ... The first police officer turned to his partner and said, Were outta here!

Comment

Wifes credit card was stolen, a month later police rang the house to say they were closing in on the thief using the pattern of purchases being made. The husband having answered the phone said he'd actually like to drop the charges if possible, as he'd just recieved his credit card statement and the thief was spending less than his wife was!

Comment

Originally posted by MeatMonster View Post

No offence in choosing Kentucky...
                There was a huge fire at the University of Kentucky library.

Both books burned.

One of them hadn't been colored in yet.

Comment

• Thunder77
                  Thunder77 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh man, that’s wrong! Damn. Funny, but wrong!! 🤪🤪😂😂

Comment

A woman visits a fortuneteller who tells her, "Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, the woman takes a few deep breaths, steadies her voice and asks, "Will I be acquitted?"

Comment

A women calls her Mother-in-Law and asks, “Could you tell me who changes the child if it poops itself? Is it the Dad or Mom?”
                    The Mother-in-Law replies, “It is always the Mother, Honey.” To which the woman replies, “ok then, could you come over please, your son got drunk and sh*t himself.”

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    Rubs Promo
                    Meat-Up in Memphis